halal paint

nosox

Charter Member
Cager
I had thought I had seen it all with the halal fridges, but here we go with halal paint
I can only say WTF!!!
20191201_111055.jpg

Pak Tani

nosox

Charter Member
Cager
I guess if you're a wall licker

stt_cibubur

My opinion : Pigs are cleaner that some of the wall here where there are full of cat P & poo, dog P/poo human P, full of sh!£ , puke, C..m. So if I have choice, I rather pick the pork ribs. :LOL::unsure::p

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Focusing on the pure meaning of Halal (certification); the thing of course is that at first it used to be dietary; ingredients and the way of slaughter.

Then it moved on to include the way and location of preparing food; the possible contamination if there was no separation with non Halal. And medication of course.

Then it became more and more everything that 'touches' the body, also external as skin crèmes, shampoo and toothpaste.

You can take this very very far. Who knows where the Hijab scarfs or Levis jeans are made and what religion the workers were and what they ate?

Last edited:

jstar

Mr. 10,000
In Malaysia it has gotten rather extreme too; look what happened there with root beer from A&W or even corn dogs.

stt_cibubur

I sell those machines. Its definitely not made in Indonesia or made in Saudi. And the bale of cotton mostly import ( USA, Brazil, India). And the machines come from either China, Italy, Germany, UK, US.
Levis Jean made by PT APACINTI, PT CEntex, PT Argo Pantes , Tyfountex .. but most this company are closing down/ for sale .or less operating .:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww46
Top Bottom