Hak Guna Bangunan

sumyunggai

Has anyone tried to make a sertifikat hak guna bangunan? In my area there are many buildings that are built on what is ostensibly government land (belonging to a PT PN), but in reality just bought and sold between members of the public. I would like to create a sertifikat HGB. Is there a standard cost or procedure for this?

When they are bought and sold by members of the public, what sertifikat is being used?

I have been wondering about the land just on the opposite side of my complex perimeter wall. They have been building houses there and one time speaking to the RT I asked if people have been buying the land wondering what price it was going for. He basically said they were not buying it. was still owned by the village. I thought to myself, my, what a cheap way to get property. What if someone came along and wanted to buy that land? Do the home builders have some protection for a certain period of time?

^
Yes, for 30 years plus a 20 year extension. These HGB* conditions change from time to time.

Sorry, I have no experience with transferring HM to HGB. (If that is the current title) The other way around, yes. And honestly I don't think you will find many people having done it either. It could also be HP or even HGU (plantations from the PTPN? forget building then).

Last edited:
^
Yes, for 30 years plus a 20 year extension. These HGB* conditions change from time to time.

Sorry, I have no experience with transferring HM to HGB. The other way around, yes. And honestly I don't think you will find many people having done it either.

If you have the HM sertifikat, and want to convert it HGB sertifikat, the process is straight forward. You basically just have to request it. Any PPAT can do this for you.

It could also be HP or even HGU (plantations from the PTPN? forget building then).

There are already several hundred buildings locally on PTPN land. There was a large housing estate built through a local preman ostensibly by some level of government, but none of the houses have any surat.

There doesn't seem to be any prospect of the land going back to PTPN, but the theoretical possibility that it could creates an opportunity for people to cause me trouble and I would like to create a HGB atas nama PT.

Isn't that a matter of requesting the HGB from the land owner?

I suppose in theory if you could find the legal owners, find out what certificate they have, then request them to split off some of it to you as HGB so you can buy it...then maybe. Like I said, if you can find the SHM, making it HGB is a simple procedure.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back