Gunther

does anyone know when imigrasi in Lombok opens again i am blacklisted and need to sent my lawyer there to start proceedings to get my blacklist lifted

dafluff

Cager
Hi,

The immigration office in Lombok can not help you with your blacklist. The office responsible is the main one in Jakarta. As far as I know it is open, but may have limited service.

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
My wife was at the office in Jakarta this week, and she said it was only moderately busy. Two days to process Kitap documents.

Getting unblacklisted always seems like quite a job, from what I’ve read. A lawyer should know what offices are open, shouldn’t they?

Bill

I had my name taken off blacklist ,I have all the forms and format of letters etc ....I don’t know how to p.m you on this web site...message me

I had my name taken off blacklist ,I have all the forms and format of letters etc ....I don’t know how to p.m you on this web site...message me
Hi - my lawyer already gone to jakarta and lodged all forms and he was told he had to go to Lombok imigrasi coz I was blacklisted from Lombok. Also I understand most imigrasi officer's have been arrested on coraption charges .I paid so far 90 mill to my lawyer and he told me I need to pay another 25 mill to get it all sorted . This all happened before corona started so now I believe imigrasi is not handling any blacklist issues till May next year .my blacklist started 3 1/2 years ago.

Bill

I paid 25 million, but my case was a simple overstay.my girl friend paid at counter got receipt . 65 days overstay. Pm me for full story

Bill

Nothing. I bought my own ticket etc . I think they gave me an exception.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalunapetcare
Top Bottom