Formula Eeee

nosox

Charter Member
Cager
a story in Tempo says its coming to Jakarta next year. I'd share the link but don't know how to do it on my phone

vocalneal

Cager
It is difficult for humans for form emotional bonds with things that don't make noise.

OK some people have snakes and lizards as pets but...........

nosox

Charter Member
Cager
but they do make a noise... albeit an annoying one

vocalneal

Cager
Well I suppose as EU regulations make it mandatory. I prefer Scalextric :p

jstar

Mr. 10,000
IMG_8055.jpg

jstar

Mr. 10,000
The corona virus also has consequences for the Formula E season.

FIA has put so-called red flags at all Formula E races that would take place in March and April. That means that no races are taking place in those months. Therefore races in Paris, Seoul and Jakarta will not take place on the planned dates.

The month of May is marked as yellow. This means that it is possible that races will be held in that month, but that is also not certain. June and July are as yet classified as green. This means that if the situation around the cornonavirus stabilizes, racing will start in those months. Canceled races will take place at a later time.

Euc-

Charter Member
Cager
Jakarta cancelled it already before the FIA did though.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Sure, to postpone. I'm not so sure whether Corona was the only reason though. The whole 'get rid of trees at Monas soap' did not do Anies' fading popularity with the central government any good. And they were still testing the temporary and recyclable asphalt on mats (they can't drive on cobble stones).

snpark

Cager
waiting for the first minister to ask won't we all get electrocuted if it rains in the race

nosox

Charter Member
Cager
Sure, to postpone. I'm not so sure whether Corona was the only reason though. The whole 'get rid of trees at Monas soap' did not do Anies' fading popularity with the central government any good. And they were still testing the temporary and recyclable asphalt on mats (they can't drive on cobble stones).
ya it may end up just being a face saver for him

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiflondon