Color: Jet Black

Includes:

1 PS4 Console
1 Wireless Controller with Touch Pad and Dual Shock function
1 HDMI Cable
1 USB Cable
1 Sony Headset
Instruction Manuel
1 Game-- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (also new)
All original packaging

*The plug is three-pronged, so you will have to use an adapter.

Price: Rp. 4.000.000 for all

Why am I selling it?

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband, who has been asking about getting a PlayStation for a while now. However, he had never had one before so he wasn't really sure what they were like. Turns out, he doesn't like it very much and prefers to play games on his phone. :faint2: So, after I cursed at him in his own language for a bit, we decided to try and sell the PS4 and the game to get some of our money back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with either product, they are both in perfect condition and were only used a couple of times.

Delivery

If you live in Jakarta, we will bring the PS4 to you and even let you hook it up and make sure it works so you know for sure. If you're outside of Jakarta, pick-up will have to be arranged.

Contact

Please PM me if you are interested and I will give you my phone number so that we can talk or message each other.

PS4.jpg

PS4_2.jpg

ps4_3.jpg

Did you buy it in Indonesia ? Is there a warranty on it ?

Thanks for replying, I'm kind of just checking i think i prefer an xbox one. (Just to be upfront and honest.)

Thanks for replying, I'm kind of just checking i think i prefer an xbox one. (Just to be upfront and honest.)

FYI, there is no Indonesian warranty for the Xbox One. It's international warranty only, with claims in Singapore.

I'm in the market for a game console myself at the moment and found that information out while researching both systems.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back