[FOR RENT] FOR RENT ESSENCE DARMAWANGSA-2 BR/71m2/Full Furnished

nia_setiawati

Type of Property
Apartment
Jl. Darmawangsa-X No.86, RT.5/RW.8, Cipete Utara, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12150
Suburb
Darmawangsa
City
Jakarta
Region
Jakarta Selatan
Total Building Area
71 m2
Total Land Area
71 m2
Bedrooms
Staff Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Staff Bathrooms
Furnishing
  1. Furnished
Minimum Rental Period
1 year
Payment Terms (rent only)
1 year up front
Price
IDR 168,000,000 per year
Other Costs
electricity, water, internet+tv cable, tax
Contact
NIA +6281212881065
FOR RENT ESSENCE DARMAWANGSA

tower Eminence 1
23th floor
2 bedrooms
1 bathroom
size 71m2
With balcony
Full Furnished

LOCATION: Jl. Darmawangsa-X No.86, RT.5/RW.8, Cipete Utara, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12150

FACILITIES:
  • Swimming pool
  • Jogging Track
  • Tennis court
  • Playground
  • Fitness center
  • Cafe
  • Mini Market
  • Sauna
  • Security 24Hrs
  • Function Room
ADDITIONAL INFO:
  • 10 minutes drive to the CBD area and surrounded by elite neighbourhoods such as Darmawangsa, Kemang, Pondok Indah, Simprug & Permata Hijau.
  • Well known amenities such as Darmawangsa Square, Lippo Mall Kemang, Pondok Indah Mall, Cilandak Town Square.
  • Well established hospital such as RS Pusat Pertamina, RS Pondok Indah, Brawijaya Women & Child Hospital.
  • Reputable international & national school such as Jakarta International School, Singapore International School, Australian International School, L’ecole de Francaise, Highscope School, Mentari School.
  • Exclusive hotels such as Darmawangsa Hotel, Grand Kemang Hotel & Grand Mahakam Hotel.

RENTAL PRICE: IDR 14,000,000 per month minimum rent for 1 year
(Full payment in advanced and 1 month security deposit are required)

for more info and viewing this property do not hesitate to contact NIA on +6281212881065 by whatsapp or phone

Nice place, but a 10 Minute drive from the apartment to the Central Business District might be a tad optimistic. Good luck with the tenant search.

so sorry that can't be 7 million per month, you may check market price for renting at essence darmawangsa with same size :giggle:

somewhere between the 2 is more likely, you will really struggle to get $1,000 these days for a small 2 bedroom 1sqm apartment

The fact you said check the market price means there must be many others also "listed" for $1,000 a month too? And all empty

Every month it is empty, you are losing 10jt a month if you just accepted that today

Eventually after 3 months you will have recouped the loss of renting it for less than leaving it empty assuming you even can rent it for 14jt in 3 months - remember the recession is kicking in more and more here and your market is shrinking

We only ever look at moving once a year, if someone offered you 10jt a month you would be wise to take it in my opinion
As for "location" well great, but we spend 75% of our lives in the office or in traffic or planes, and the apartment is somewhere to sleep for 6 hours, and when we are asleep we can dream we are in Dharma. Lol

somewhere between the 2 is more likely, you will really struggle to get $1,000 these days for a small 2 bedroom 1sqm apartment

The fact you said check the market price means there must be many others also "listed" for $1,000 a month too? And all empty

Every month it is empty, you are losing 10jt a month if you just accepted that today

Eventually after 3 months you will have recouped the loss of renting it for less than leaving it empty assuming you even can rent it for 14jt in 3 months - remember the recession is kicking in more and more here and your market is shrinking

We only ever look at moving once a year, if someone offered you 10jt a month you would be wise to take it in my opinion
As for "location" well great, but we spend 75% of our lives in the office or in traffic or planes, and the apartment is somewhere to sleep for 6 hours, and when we are asleep we can dream we are in Dharma. Lol
thanks for the tips, I am only the agent not the owner of the unit. so I will tell the owner about it. price still can be negotiable but mostly reduce 1-2millions from the opening price depends on the owner if he willing to. 7million per month still way to far consider owner will pay for the service charge.

thanks for the tips, I am only the agent not the owner of the unit. so I will tell the owner about it. price still can be negotiable but mostly reduce 1-2millions from the opening price depends on the owner if he willing to. 7million per month still way to far consider owner will pay for the service charge.

It was not intended as a personal insult just some friendly advice from your market. Since presumably I am your market. Understand owner wants to maximise revenue etc but stalling for months over a few hundred $ while rejecting $1000 is not business sense

Anyway good luck, nice apartment but currently IMHO a little overpriced
Big expat packages have gone and families want villas anyway so if you looking for an executive, he will likely take his allowance and stay somewhere more central in SCBD or Mega Kun for half the money (ironically)

10 would seem more reasonable, not 7 hahaha unless owner very desperate

I am looking for something like this. but this is over my budget. Similar snpark my budget is around 6.5m and 8.5m.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back