• Tower/Floor/View: Ubud – Kintamani / Middle-High Floor / City and Pool View
  • Size: 49 / 60/ 74 / 90 / 94 / 125 / 135 m2
  • Bedroom: 1 / 2 / 3
  • Bathroom: 1 / 2 / 3
  • Study Room: 1
  • Maid Room: 1
  • Maid Bathroom: 1
  • Condition: Fully furnished
  • Facility: Balinese Resort Swimming Pool, Gym Center, Tennis Court, Sauna, Jacuzzi, BBQ Area, Mini Golf, Jogging Track, Laundry Service, Beauty Care, Playground, ATM Center, Mini Market,Connected to Kuningan City Mall, Restaurants, etc.
  • Additional Info:
    • Close to :
      • Mega Kuningan District (5 minute)
      • Shopping Mall (Ambassador Mall, Kuningan City, Lotte Shopping Avenue)
      • Embassies (Russia, Malaysia, Poland, Finland, Denmark, etc)
      • Five stars & luxury Hotels (Four Seasons Hotel, Ritz Carlton, JW Marriot, etc)
      • Bank & ATM Center
    • Location in Central Business District Jakarta (Thamrin, Kuningan, Sudirman).
    • Easy Access to:
      • Kota Kasablanka
      • Prof Dr. Satrio
      • HR Rasuna Said
      • Mega Kuningan
      • KH Mas Mansyur
  • Selling Price: please Email
  • Rent Charge:
    • 1 BR = $ 900 – $ 1100/month
    • 2 BR = $ 1200 – $ 1700/month
    • 3 BR = $ 1900 – $ 2300/month
    • All prices are negotiable
    • Minimum 1 year rent

I have found it pretty easy to master the Indonesian words and phrases repeatedly used in most all real estate listings on the major Indonesian real property buy/rent sites. Perhaps it is not the case, but any site playing to an English speaking clientele makes me suspicious that prices will be of the bule variety.

I have not been in the market lately, but in the past, the best approach, the one likely to yield a bargain, was to choose a neighborhood or two meeting your aesthetic needs and strategically located near your most often traveled to destination; then shop by driving around looking for crude or fancy desiwa signs. If possible, best, as well, to have a trusted Indonesian make the initial contact and handle the negotiation.

I have found it pretty easy to master the Indonesian words and phrases repeatedly used in most all real estate listings on the major Indonesian real property buy/rent sites. Perhaps it is not the case, but any site playing to an English speaking clientele makes me suspicious that prices will be of the bule variety.

I have not been in the market lately, but in the past, the best approach, the one likely to yield a bargain, was to choose a neighborhood or two meeting your aesthetic needs and strategically located near your most often traveled to destination; then shop by driving around looking for crude or fancy desiwa signs. If possible, best, as well, to have a trusted Indonesian make the initial contact and handle the negotiation.

I totaly agree. Looked at those listing and it's scary. I have no idea of prices in Jakarta but it doesn't look inviting at those prices.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back