Export vintage vespa

Nikkorsi

Hi all,
I would like to bring my vintage vespa (which I bought in jkt few years ago) here in Kuala Lumpur where I am relocated since couple of months.
Anyone is experienced on the exportation procedure, taxes and fee?
PS: I already collected all the info about the importation here, once the vespa is arrived.

thanks in advance to whom can help somehow sharing his knowledge or experience...

Nicola

William King

Charter Member
Cager
contact a removalist company, such as Asian Tiger or Santa Fe. I assume they will have all the details ready for you.

mas_dam

In order to be considered as a removal shipment from Indonesian customs side, the motorbike will need to be part of a combined shipment including other used household goods & personal effects. It should have been registered on your name for at least 12 months in Indonesia and duly de-registered prior to export with according documentation.

It's always good to choose a company that is present at both origin and destination to ensure established processes. A local moving company tends to only go for the cheapest destination partner while the established international movers surely work with their sister offices at destination. This way it will be also clear who is responsible in case anything goes wrong.

Top moving companies in Indonesia:
AGS Movers
Asian Tigers
Crown
Santa Fe

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyndal
Top Bottom