Expiring ITAS

xyadriano

So my ITAS is expiring on Thursday (23 July 2020) i’m quite confused with the recent announcement from immigration. My question is, since they already opened ITAS extension service, do I need to hurry to extend my ITAS before Thursday? Because I have been to my immigration office last week after they announced that ITAS can already be extended but the officer there said still can’t. And today, their service system is down so they said they cannot process still.

If ever I wasn’t able to extend before Thursday, is it considered “unextendable itas” or there is a grace period to extend my ITAS since there was an emergency stay permit automatically granted to all.

R Cameron

Charter Member
Cager
The emergency extensions ended last week, you need to go with your sponsor tomorrow, half hour before they open, and don't take 'no' for an answer. If they say their system is offline, sit in their waiting area all day, ask every half hour if it's online yet and what other solution they can provide.

xyadriano

Thank you for your response. Kantor Imigrasi in JakTim still giving grace period until Aug 11 for KITAS renewal despite the expiration date. I’m already scheduled on Monday for photo and fingerprinting. 👍🏼

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christianfletcheratlanta
Top Bottom