Expat Indo Technical Issues (21 Aug 2018)

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Yes still issues with FM, quite often a time out on server message. But it is improving.

dafluff

Cager
Ok, keep me updated if it gets worse. But as of right now, the server is healthy.

Vanhelsing

Cager
I haven't seen any improvement with a "This site can't be reached" message for the first time just then and lengthy wait times for site to load over the last couple of days.

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
When I log on it doesn't load and I get a message but it quickly reverses and loads proper
I haven't seen any improvement with a "This site can't be reached" message for the first time just then and lengthy wait times for site to load over the last couple of days.

Me too...I get 'this site cannot be reached'....... but if I wait an little while the site appears as normal although it does appear slower than before.

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
Still having issues of not being able to connect.

dafluff

Cager
Looks like there are some new issues with the hosts DNS server. They are working on it, and hopefully will have everything restored today.

dafluff

Cager
Looks like there are some new issues with the hosts DNS server. They are working on it, and hopefully will have everything restored today.

Problems should be resolved now. If you're on indihome or first media you may need to reset the modem again (turn off for 3 minutes, turn back on).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hindustanuniv
Top Bottom