Dutch Man arrested in Bali for importing cannabis extract.

Vanhelsing

Cager
AGVpMqk.jpg

A lot of Dutch people in the news this week.

I'm amazed anyone would take these kinds of risks with any form of illegal drug in Indonesia. And I have to confess, I've long lost any sympathy for those caught knowingly importing, dealing, manufacturing, buying, carrying, using or any other association with illegal drugs. Indonesia is known for its severe penalties - do the crime, I've no sympathy for your lengthy non-visa period or time. (I do disagree with capital punishment, however)

A Dutch man has been arrested in Bali and is being transferred to Jakarta after law enforcement discovered he had been running a “green” business on the island for the past two years, allegedly exporting cannabis extract into Indonesia from the Netherlands.

Two kilograms of cannabis concentrates, more commonly referred to as cannabis extract was reportedly secured as evidence from a Dutch national whom police have identified as “Max.”

The Dutch man had been on police’s radar for some time and had been living in Bali for the past two years.

https://coconuts.co/bali/news/dutch-man-arrested-bali-allegedly-importing-cannabis-extract/

Aww, c'mon. Marijuana is way down the ladder in terms of toxicity and harm compared to the legal sorts such as alcohol and tobacco.

Aww, c'mon. Marijuana is way down the ladder in terms of toxicity and harm compared to the legal sorts such as alcohol and tobacco.

Sure, but if the Indonesian law does not recognize that, anyone who attempts to smuggle marijuana is still an idiot who deserves what they get. I agree with Van on this one.

so what.

But, perhaps this fellow thought "cannabis concentrates," or "cannabis extract" were not illegal ? Still a dangerous game to play, imho.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nadeeshaf
Back