DON'T PANIC.... well, maybe a little bit.

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager
In the very beginning, the lower age limit for the vaccines was 15. The FDA didn’t expand it to 12 until around May this year, so there must have been a good reason for the delay. If the vaccines do more harm than good for that age group, they may revert back to 15.

What’s crazy is the trumpist Republican governors who prohibit schools from mandating masks. It’s not enough that he refuses to mandate masks, he has to go one step further and prevent local governments from mandating it. If kids are not old enough to get vaccinated, and their schools are prohibited from requiring masks, then what does he expect to happen?

Nimbus

Charter Member
Cager
Surely the righteous shall be protected and sickness is evidence of sin. Repent, ye etc and so forth...
It kinda makes sense to me now, they say the vaccines are the mark of the beast, so the followers of satan would fall ill.

But wait a second, most of the sick people are those not vaccinated. That means the devil is protecting us?

I take that back, it still doesn’t make sense to me.

Maybe it’s Rapture. But, isn’t rapture supposed to be instantaneous? Dying in agony for days on a hospital bed doesn’t sound like just reward for the righteous.

Still doesn’t make sense.

Maybe I should listen to my conservative Facebook friend who says that I should trust my heart. The problem is my heart isn’t great with facts, it primarily processes emotions. Maybe it’s because I lack faith? Should I put more faith in politicians, talk show hosts, internet personalities, and preachers instead of doctors and scientists?

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
Maybe I should listen to my conservative Facebook friend who says that I should trust my heart. The problem is my heart isn’t great with facts, it primarily processes emotions. Maybe it’s because I lack faith? Should I put more faith in politicians, talk show hosts, internet personalities, and preachers instead of doctors and scientists?
*pedant alert*the heart is just a blood pumping system really
Emotions tend to be brain/limbic system (hypothalamus et al) :D :p

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member