Dog trainer

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
Anybody can recommend a dog trainer for a one-year German Sheppard to obey just basic command? Prefer somebody with web presence and personal recommendation. Right now he knows very basic ones like sit and shake hand but that's about it. Serious and helpful replies appreciated. Thanks

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Antaredja in Bekasi have done basic obedience of a German Shepard of a family member.

harryopal

Charter Member
You might find this interesting and this

There are lots of training videos and I imagine you would have a better relationship with your dog.

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
Antaredja in Bekasi have done basic obedience of a German Shepard of a family member.
Thanks Jstar..did a quick google search and I couldn't find it...mind sharing a name of the place? Is it Chambaraya?

harryopal

Charter Member
Sorry, I actually pasted the threads but somehow it just went straight to the clips. However, if you click on the clips above it will open them.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Thanks Jstar..did a quick google search and I couldn't find it...mind sharing a name of the place? Is it Chambaraya?

I had to retype it three times myself when he told me... it seems they are also specialized on safety and security training.

KEMUNING Vl BLOK M NO 31 CENTURI 2 BEKASI, INDONESIA
(021) 82413116 / 085217266351
email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Holloway
Top Bottom