Dimmable LED lightbulbs.

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
I've always wanted to swop out the light over our dining table to be dimmable so we could have appropriate lighting as required..
I found LED bulbs that are dimmable but I'd need to install a dimmer switch instead of a single throw switch.... so it became a project basically shelved as my switches are all ganged.
Then I found Philips (Depo Bangunan) make a scene-switch 9W bulb which has three dimming functions. It is done by simply switching my current switch on-off to get hi-beam; on-off again to get medium and on-off again to get low. Great!!!
Only problem is they only had cool daylight and I would prefer warm white...if anyone sees a warm white I'd appreciate a shout.

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
I've always wanted to swop out the light over our dining table to be dimmable so we could have appropriate lighting as required..
I found LED bulbs that are dimmable but I'd need to install a dimmer switch instead of a single throw switch.... so it became a project basically shelved as my switches are all ganged.
Then I found Philips (Depo Bangunan) make a scene-switch 9W bulb which has three dimming functions. It is done by simply switching my current switch on-off to get hi-beam; on-off again to get medium and on-off again to get low. Great!!!
Only problem is they only had cool daylight and I would prefer warm white...if anyone sees a warm white I'd appreciate a shout.
Edit: Found the warm-white model in Carrefour

steveandpenny

Cager
Lol waarmstrong was that in response to davita saying he found the warm white -model

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
White, indeed. If your preference is dim yellow, shop in Beijing, rather than DC.

steveandpenny

Cager
The one thing is I don't think you need dimmable senators ...they are pretty dim to start with. As in not the brightest bulb in the pack.

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
Edit: Found the warm-white model in Carrefour
Lol waarmstrong was that in response to davita saying he found the warm white -model
hehehe..Ok S&P I get it...my edit could have been more explicit and was referring to light-bulbs but I can now see some member's minds automatically wander.... but you know what they say, 'dirty minds dirty thoughts'...

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZacharyBen
Top Bottom