Dentist- Bandung

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
I found a brill dentist in Bandung.

They have a nice hygienic surgery , they have x-ray facilities on site, & they don't have high prices. The dentist was friendly, knowledgable & professional , as were the rest of the staff.
On Google maps street view, it is the place that shows up as being for rent.

Gigi Priority Dental Clinic

http://gigiprioritybandung.com/

Oops, I forgot to mention, the dentist I saw spoke really good English.
He was a bit rusty when searching for some of the words, but mainly because he doesn't get to use English often.
He definitely understood what I was saying and was interested in my telling of the problem- unlike some that I have found to be a tad arrogant & don't want to listen.

Another one in Jakarta I have found is in Jalan Tanjung Duren Raya, about 5 to 10 doors down from Strawberry Cafe.
His surgery is set on the main street on the right hand side just before the side road. Again clean, good English & knows his stuff- no onsite x-ray facilities though- and somewhat more expensive - tooth out : circa 500,000 IDR.
Compared to the one in Bandung : 165,000 IDR. (& a freebie bottle of mouthwash & toothbrush )

Another one in Jakarta I have found is in Jalan Tanjung Duren Raya, about 5 to 10 doors down from Strawberry Cafe.
His surgery is set on the main street on the right hand side just before the side road. Again clean, good English & knows his stuff- no onsite x-ray facilities though- and somewhat more expensive - tooth out : circa 500,000 IDR.
Compared to the one in Bandung : 165,000 IDR. (& a freebie bottle of mouthwash & toothbrush )

165 000 is very cheap for a tooth extraction. So far I have not extracted any teeth here in Indonesia. I am going to the Dr. Harry Huiz Peeters - dentist. His clinic is in JL. Cihampelas. He is a bit more expensive and can speak English. Also no x-ray facilities for those you have to go to prodia labs. The cavity fillings depends on the size and so does the price. Everything can be negotiated.

Prior to finding this I used to go to RSGM UNPAD.
The dental teaching university hospital.
Some good things to say , some not so good things to say. I doubt I will go there again as I have found this new place.

Another dentist called Gigi...seems to be a popular name for dentists....:biggrin1:

Btw Bali is really up and coming for dentistry. Many Ozzies, and others, come on vacation and have serious dental care as part of their holiday... sort of come with dirty, rotten teeth and go back with a beaming smile and say "I had a great time.".....much like the cosmetic surgeries Thailand is famous for.

Another dentist called Gigi...seems to be a popular name for dentists....:biggrin1:

Btw Bali is really up and coming for dentistry. Many Ozzies, and others, come on vacation and have serious dental care as part of their holiday... sort of come with dirty, rotten teeth and go back with a beaming smile and say "I had a great time.".....much like the cosmetic surgeries Thailand is famous for.

Sounds like me going back home every year for holidays and having my teeth fixed. In UK you get charged £50 for just walk-in and check up? Simple filling cost around £100. I never used a dentist in UK. At home checkup is free and tooth filling cost at least 5 times less than in UK (depends from place).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs
Back