Darts

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Is there anywhere in Jakarta that sells steel tipped darts and accessories. Can't seem to find any in my searches.I know I can order from Australia but just have a hard time with the added tax here when you buy 100 dollar darts.
Thanks in advance.

HappyMan

Charter Member
Cager
Maybe decathalon. It's next to IKEA in Tangerang. I'm not a darts purchaser, but that is the most complete and western catering sports shop I've seen since I left the states.

There's a number if you google "decathalon tangerang". They'll probably even answer the phone and be helpful, blessed damned chain stores.

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
Tokopedia comes up with loads - I searched Steel tipped darts in English & got more than 20 hits.

Glad to see this post, a good reminder that I need to dig my dartboard out, I went to all the trouble of jamming it in a suitcase & bringing it here & never yet fitted it to the wall. Oh how I has thought of this a year ago, I could have spent hours of covid-home-arrest time beefing up my game.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Maybe decathalon. It's next to IKEA in Tangerang. I'm not a darts purchaser, but that is the most complete and western catering sports shop I've seen since I left the states.

There's a number if you google "decathalon tangerang". They'll probably even answer the phone and be helpful, blessed damned chain stores.
I will check this out. I was going to try to avoid Tangerang this trip since we can not get in IKEA there.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Tokopedia comes up with loads - I searched Steel tipped darts in English & got more than 20 hits.

Glad to see this post, a good reminder that I need to dig my dartboard out, I went to all the trouble of jamming it in a suitcase & bringing it here & never yet fitted it to the wall. Oh how I has thought of this a year ago, I could have spent hours of covid-home-arrest time beefing up my game.
We bought new bristle board when we got set up in a house here. Too heavy to add to already overweight luggage. Darts did come as they do go everywhere with us.

2 more boards later we continue to have a board up. Now is the newer fiber bristle boards that to our opinion do not last as long as the previous pig bristle boards. We shoot almost daily for a best 2 of 3 mini 501 tournament. At least 5 times a week.

I have seen the Tokopedia listings and for my wife, she needs to feel the darts in hand. Does she really need new darts? Probably not since she has a small collection of tungsten darts already picked up over the years in England and Hong Kong. She likes the heavier darts and Tokopedia mainly has the lighter ones or plastic tipped of which she refuses to even pick up. Her favorite darts are 32 gram Tungsten that she picked up years ago in Hong Kong. My wife was the 78 Hong Kong female champion so I can't argue with her too much about darts or the game.

I think she only thinks she needs something new because I have been beating her in darts lately.

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
I have to admit, I like the weighty darts better too.

ChrisTex

Charter Member
Cager
Maybe ask Eastern Promise where they got their darts. Lence or Meggy might even sell you theirs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hartanto
Top Bottom