Currently working on the forum's logo.

Which color do you prefer for the logo tag line (see post #30 for options)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is the current logo completely level ?

It should be...maybe EG was drinking when he designed it? :)

Yes, yes, it may be a bit ugly but it is level! :p

I got a positive rep from a member (I won't disclose who but feel free to come forward if you wish to) saying that the color options aren't stellar (thank you for your feedback btw! :)).

I have to agree with this: I've never really been satisfied with neither the logo nor the colors. I slapped this thing together in a hurry when we were scrambling to set-up and launch the forum. This all happened so quickly, we didn't really stop to think about a unique color palette. And moreover, we wanted to keep that vbulletin stock look that you were all familiar with.

This kinda backed us into a corner where if we keep the vbulletin palette for the logo as well, it's not really gonna stand out. So adding some color, while standing out, kinda clashes with the whole thing.

I'd like to revisit this whole color theme at some point but we have more important work to do now, such as the companion website! I have some good news, it's progressing! Maybe this deserves its own thread.

In the mean time, we welcome any inspiration in regards to the logo and its colors :)

Could we get any more votes on this please? Seems like option 4 is winning but it would be nice to confirm it with more votes.

I find it funny that absolutely nobody have voted for the present color... anyway, a color from the "expat indo" set of color is a better choice, more homogeneous.

The poll is closed? Anyway, agree with Philippe; one of the existing letter colors makes sense (so option 4 would be fine).

The only people that need to notice it are those just visiting. Those already here ignore it and move on. So, I am here and it really doesn't matter. If you think it looks good, go for it.

Like FP said, only new commer would see it. I realize the change only because of this tread.

But still, it look better and more homogène like that.

Good thing done :becky:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819