Current re-entry permit fee

MadeMac

My sponsor inform me that my re-entry fee for 2 years will cost me 4 Juta. This is a lot higher that the 1.75 Juta shown in your list of fees. This is a 100% Increase in the past two years, it is what we came, over a barrel situation?

Jamu

Charter Member
Cager
My sponsor inform me that my re-entry fee for 2 years will cost me 4 Juta. This is a lot higher that the 1.75 Juta shown in your list of fees. This is a 100% Increase in the past two years, it is what we came, over a barrel situation?
Fees for the MERP, multiple entry, re-entry permit, along with most other immigration charges, went up as of last May 1st, however I believe that 1.75 juta is the current fee for a two year MERP. Agents, however, charge more for their troubles. Never heard of a sponsor doing so.

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
If mentioning sponsor along with fees one may be referring to a Retirement Visa holder where the sponsor normally acts as the agent. If your visa isn't due to renew, just go to Immigration and get your own new MERP. If it is you may have to have a serious talk with your sponsor and let them know that the Merp fees have not gone up and you are well aware of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris Holloway
Top Bottom