Covid-19

Banana72

Charter Member
Cager
How guys how are you doing out there during this pandemic?
I'm doing reasonably ok particularly since the malls reopened...I kinda don't mind the lack of people...less crowded...same with the roads...less traffic jam. Wife is anti-social so she absolutely loves the empty malls. But economical impact...not so nice.

Fathiarere

I'm doing reasonably ok particularly since the malls reopened...I kinda don't mind the lack of people...less crowded...same with the roads...less traffic jam. Wife is anti-social so she absolutely loves the empty malls. But economical impact...not so nice.
Yeah absolutely
I hoping for the best for everyone around the world
Pleass stay safe and healthy ❤

snpark

Cager
I

mean covid 19 (corona virus) is that make sense?
Ok. Have a lot of people died from it this year in Indonesia? 100,000? 50,000? 10,000?

Less? Huh? Less than 10k? In a year? So its less dangerous than the 3 things I mentioned? But we have to shut down the country and economy for 6 months? Why?

ChrisTex

Charter Member
Cager
Ok. Have a lot of people died from it this year in Indonesia? 100,000? 50,000? 10,000?

Less? Huh? Less than 10k? In a year? So its less dangerous than the 3 things I mentioned? But we have to shut down the country and economy for 6 months? Why?
Because The Overlords demand it?

Lee Bale

Cager

Because it's highly contagious and there is no vaccine available yet...

snpark

Cager
The only contagious part is Trump. It took the contagious to do anything about it

(C*nt ages)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cikini
Top Bottom