Cool YouTube Videos About Indonesia and Around

@Vanhelsing I've become confused the intention of this thread, the last 6 videos you've posted are all from Asia but none from Indonesia. Any particular criteria you're thinking of for sharing?

I watched this documentary yesterday with interest as an Indonesian family perpetrated one of the world's greatest wine frauds. Well crafted doco with a cast of interesting characters not least the focus of the film Rudy Kurniawan.

Last edited:
Dude....what happened to your motorcycle?

Oh...it got run over by a tank...

Very well realized IMO, and gives a view of Bali very different from the usual tourist stuff.

Very well realized IMO, and gives a view of Bali very different from the usual tourist stuff.

Thank you for posting this video. Behind the happy faces and smiles in Bali a lot of sadness and lack of humanity. It reminds me of visiting a refugee camp in Honduras during the civil war in El Salvador. I arranged a meeting with representatives of the hundreds of refugees. Only men attended. I insisted on a meeting with women also represented.

In the refugee camp the women, gathered firewood carried buckets of water up steep slopes from the river, cooked, did the washing and cleaning. The men basically did nothing. And then at the meeting the women said they would like to have jobs to earn some money as none of their domestic work was seen as having any value.

When it came to aid projects, women were concerned to bring benefit to families. Most men were pompous and filled with self importance and were looking for projects that would make them look good.

Hi all,

We are really happy to share our documentary about Jakarta which has just been released on YouTube. Jakarta is a city we love and hope we have done it proud. Please enjoy and share with your friends.

Watch "JAKARTA - The People, the Life, the Culture" on YouTube

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudcat
Back