Cool YouTube Videos About Indonesia and Around

WARNING. Some may find scenes distressing.

5.00 for the pretty dramatic rescue of a woman being held at knifepoint.

A woman from Durban takes footage from the water on her cellphone as the boat she was just on burns. April 28th off Thousand Islands.

Re; Post # 147 has amazing data but if anyone wants a local area view of aircraft flying in real time I suggest download... https://www.flightradar24.com/-8.75,115.17/8

I use it to update arrival times for visitors or, if I know the flight will be the same aircraft returning, to guesstimate departure time. i.e. Our guest departed on Jetstar to Sydney on Friday but I checked and saw the flight was 1.5 hours late arrival so adjusted our time to the airport accordingly.

Indonesia's President Jokowi is known for touring various schools and giving "quizzes" to students, and rewarding correct answers with bicycles. This activity invariably ends up with some hilarious scenes, and this one is no exception. Taken at Pesantren (Islamic Boarding School) Darussalam, in Banyumas, Central Java on Thursday (June 15, 2017).

Spoiler (highlight with mouse): I especially like the part where the student was told to go back. He thought he wasn't getting the bike. Then his reaction when Jokowi told him to go get it was priceless.

I love me some good A Capella, even more so if it is just one guy! Independence Day themed.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Catur88
Back