Cool YouTube Videos About Indonesia and Around

Vanhelsing

Cager
I've been pretty lucky on my trips to Jakarta only ever having had a cheap phone and cheaper sunglasses gone missing on separate occasions which I suspect were opportunistic thieves taking advantage while I wasn't paying attention when out and about.

I found the following video which highlights how brazen some thieves can be.

The CCTV can drag a bit so I'll include the following time stamps so anyone interested in watching can get straight to the thefts.

It seems the last incident is a gang, but hard to know if they just followed some random guy with a case or had known he was going to be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sends a wonderful message.

Indonesia's Resonanz children's choir Winner of the Grand Prix at the Claudio Monteverdi Choral Festival held in Venice July 2016.

[/COLOR]

Flight landing in Indonesia after severe turbulence, it must have been a bumpy ride gauging by the passenger's distress. The worst flight I can recall having was from Kupang to Denpasar 20 odd years ago in what may have been a DC 5 or something similar.

Looking forward to watching this, a lot!

*Heavy Sigh* This is just one of many reasons I'm an antitheist.

The Indonesian Army reveal its newest white magic weapon.

How would an Australian soldier feel fighting alongside someone who is confident of victory because they have white magic in their ranks? I think I know how they'd feel fighting against them.

The Mannequin Challenge, it's a thing! All the kids are doing it.

Police put up little resistance as an angry mob burns a local church in Aceh. From October last year apparently.

Mount Kemukus, or Sex mountain, not far from Solo Java is where Muslims from across Indonesia come to engage in adulterous sex in the hope of gaining good fortune.

On my first trip to Komodo in the early nineties I'd woken up at 3am needing to go to the toilet which meant a dash outside to the communal ablution block. At the bottom of my hut's step lay a big Komodo dragon baring my way. I scampered back inside and used a plastic bottle.

I think this train track vege market is in Bangkok. Space is certainly at a premium in the Big Mango.

Not terribly hygienic, but I'm sure we've eaten worse.

Fingertalk Cafe opened its doors last year in Tangerang and encourages customers to interact through sign language while there with the aid of sign sheets. It employs deaf people and for some employees it's the first job they've had.

Extreme Vespa lovers Annga and Ani travel one hundred kilometres to a Vespa festival in Karawang where fellow Indonesian Extreme Vespa lovers gather to enjoy each other’s company, creations and reggae music.

Enjoyed this,

Punk Rock vs Sharia Law.

Being a punk isn't easy. Being a punk in Aceh is almost impossible. Harassed, beaten, arrested, held in Islamic moral training camps and considered outcasts by Aceh society, this small clan of Punk rockers fight hard to maintain their identity.

10 year old Indonesian boy weighs 193 kg.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloudcat
Back