Cool YouTube Videos About Indonesia and Around

Vanhelsing

Cager
WARNING. Some may find scenes distressing.

5.00 for the pretty dramatic rescue of a woman being held at knifepoint.

Vanhelsing

Cager
A woman from Durban takes footage from the water on her cellphone as the boat she was just on burns. April 28th off Thousand Islands.

Davita

RIP
Charter Member
Re; Post # 147 has amazing data but if anyone wants a local area view of aircraft flying in real time I suggest download... https://www.flightradar24.com/-8.75,115.17/8

I use it to update arrival times for visitors or, if I know the flight will be the same aircraft returning, to guesstimate departure time. i.e. Our guest departed on Jetstar to Sydney on Friday but I checked and saw the flight was 1.5 hours late arrival so adjusted our time to the airport accordingly.

dafluff

Cager
Indonesia's President Jokowi is known for touring various schools and giving "quizzes" to students, and rewarding correct answers with bicycles. This activity invariably ends up with some hilarious scenes, and this one is no exception. Taken at Pesantren (Islamic Boarding School) Darussalam, in Banyumas, Central Java on Thursday (June 15, 2017).

Spoiler (highlight with mouse): I especially like the part where the student was told to go back. He thought he wasn't getting the bike. Then his reaction when Jokowi told him to go get it was priceless.

dafluff

Cager
72 Years of Independence: A drone travels around Indonesia

dafluff

Cager
I love me some good A Capella, even more so if it is just one guy! Independence Day themed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
veryambiguous
Top Bottom