Central Park area

Bad_azz

Charter Member
Cager
Any recommendations of cheap clean places to stay with the usual wifi /hot water shower facilities etc?
Must be near to Central park mall (preferably to the west of it).
Thanks in advance.

How far to the west of Central Park? A couple of miles would be Hotel 88 or so. Close to Taman Anggrek there are some cheaper ones as well.

How far to the west of Central Park? A couple of miles would be Hotel 88 or so. Close to Taman Anggrek there are some cheaper ones as well.
between it & Green Garden... I saw a Red Doorz hotel at about 200k a night- but if anyone knows of a decent kos2an out there it would be fine either.

That's quite far. Check out the Ibis Budget at Daan Mogot then. Perhaps even including breakfast.

Accor group often has special offers (weekends, ...).

Last edited:
I have some friends looking for some hotel stay credits. If you can stay at a location of this chain, they'd likely pick up the bill for you. PM me if you want me to check with them.

B Fashion and Banian bulevar hotel are within walking distance from central park.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

JC- Pm sent.

Anyone know of any good Kost2ans in this area?

I will most likely stay in a hotel the first night then take a walk around looking at places in the locality- but if anyone knows of any nuggets- I am happy to hear about them.

Anyone know of any good Kost2ans in this area?

I will most likely stay in a hotel the first night then take a walk around looking at places in the locality- but if anyone knows of any nuggets- I am happy to hear about them.

Are you ok with binus (kemanggisan) area? For the facility (indoor bathroom, hot water, AC, and internet), I think around 1.5 to 2 million rupiah in that area. You can try Super bandeng or Mandala.

I'll try to ask some friend for tanjung duren area. will update soon.

Are you ok with binus (kemanggisan) area? For the facility (indoor bathroom, hot water, AC, and internet), I think around 1.5 to 2 million rupiah in that area. You can try Super bandeng or Mandala.

I'll try to ask some friend for tanjung duren area. will update soon.
Thanks for that info hamrio :) I think Tanjung Duren is nearer to where I want to be.
I have 3 locations I need to get to and that is in the middle of them- so it seems logical.

Thanks for that info hamrio :) I think Tanjung Duren is nearer to where I want to be.
I have 3 locations I need to get to and that is in the middle of them- so it seems logical.

I got it from my friend

1. It is located at jalan tanjung duren raya nomor 525A. It range from 1.2 to 2 million rupiah. The room is quite ok, but the bathroom and toilet is a little bit dirty
2. The next one is Roemah Kost, this is the website http://roemahkost.blogspot.co.id/ Sadly, it is in Indonesian.

If you want to try the first one, I will give you the contact and the name.

I had a grood stay at the Citi M Hotel. Just North West. IIRC around 250K, but that was a little while ago. Great service, everything worked, clean. Nothing fancy but maintained. Breakfast included.

Gambir is on the east-side of TA/CP though, so everything close to MONAS would be in the wrong direction for B_a.

I am sorted for the short term peeps- thanks for all the suggestions.
Still looking for a long term place but around daan mogot would be the best I think.
And will probably not be online for a while- dunno if I can be arsed carrying a laptop around with me. hmmmm wonder if hubby will notice me "borrowing" my ipad.

I am sorted for the short term peeps- thanks for all the suggestions.
Still looking for a long term place but around daan mogot would be the best I think.
And will probably not be online for a while- dunno if I can be arsed carrying a laptop around with me. hmmmm wonder if hubby will notice me "borrowing" my ipad.

for around daan mogot, you can try search nayla kost. I also got it from my friend, I don't suggest you before because I think it is quite far from what you're expected.

for around daan mogot, you can try search nayla kost. I also got it from my friend, I don't suggest you before because I think it is quite far from what you're expected.

Sorry.
if I confused you , I will be in a few different locations in that area. That is why I said both places. :) Thanks for the help xxx

I had a place for the past 3 months thanks :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsabouttimebc
Back