- Jul 13, 2016
- If you are WNA/foreigner, you are required by law to have a KITAS/KITAP in order to work. Failure to do this may result in legal difficulties.
- If you are WNA/foreigner, your employment requires a contract, be sure to obtain one every time your KITAS is renewed, and be cautious of any companies that refuse to do so on any pretext.
- Expat Indo strongly recommends that you ensure all paperwork requirements have been fulfilled by your employer prior to beginning work.
- We recommend that any job seekers educate themselves on the legalities, duties, salary ranges, common benefits of any job openings, and be cautious of any prospective employers who are not forthcoming about these subjects.
- Expat Indo Forum and its representatives do not make any representation, warranty or endorsement, express or implied, as to any of the job openings posted here.