Can't register at ereg.pajak service

romanlv

Hi everyone
As you know to make a company annual tax report you need to get EFIN. To get EFIN you will need to get personal NPWP number. To get a personal NPWP number you need to register at ereg.pajak portal.

I tried to do so in January, but by some reason at 2nd step where I provide all the data like full name, passport/kitas number etc. trying to validate data in name field it says: tidak sesuai Imigrasi. Of course I provided correct name. I tried to contact support expalining the case where was redirected to immigration office. In immigration was said that their service features may work wrong due to some technical works.

I left that question for "better" days, until today. I was pretty sure it will work now as 3 months passed, but... no.
I still have the same error. Can't validate the name.

Here how it looks like
error.png

I have no clue how to proceed. I got a guess that something is wrong in their database (maybe they messed up with a name).

Any advice, please?

Have you looked at how they typed your name on your KITAS document? Make sure they haven't switch o for 0 (zero) or capital i for letter L, etc. They may have added a space at the end or at the beginning.

Alternatively, you can go to your closest Kantor Pajak and apply for NPWP on the spot.

for clarity, this wasn't sarcasm. I'm genuinely surprised! But then again, I've had so many mistakes in my documents over the years that I shouldn't be.
Hah, not surprised actually ))) Before I even tried to change some letters in my name assuming they mistook there.

Btw, after that step completed I met some problems again. I can't get what exactly to fill up on step 3 as company director and investor KITAS holder.
I believe the field Kegiatan Usaha (Business activities) is my case, but funny thing, that trying to find my company activity KLU code in the popup window it just doesn't work... I see only first 5 activites, and 13+ pages there. Pages switch doesn't work, search by a code doesn't works as well...

Is there some "trick" or it's just a bug?

Attachments

• step 3.png
    step 3.png
    149.5 KB · Views: 80
Yes, everything is correct there.

I had a guess about double spaces, and I tried before with the same result. However, after your reply I tried different spaces combinations including double space between Name and Surname and this worked!

Thanks
Wow i had the same problem for days and this worked! Thank you so much!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back