Bules love ayam

Not much in the way of alpha males in my hubby's family either. Not to do with their Islamic faith or local culture/society... it is just how they roll.

TC do you remember that list we girls made a couple of years back? It was hilarious as I recall.
The one stating all the incidents, obstacles and issues facing a mixed marriage?

TC do you remember that list we girls made a couple of years back? It was hilarious as I recall.
The one stating all the incidents, obstacles and issues facing a mixed marriage?

Didn't you save it as a doc? I think it's on the files of the group we posted it on. If names are removed we could post it here :p

Actually a good friend of mine who is the daughter of an Indonesian man and western woman, told me that when she was little, while only traveling with her dad, they were stopped by cops who thought that she was kidnapped!

The other way around, which still happens today, is that the Indonesian mom is thought to be the "pembantu".
My daughter is very bule looking. Once, while renting a place in Ubud, from an Indonesian guy, who had a bule wife and kids, he asked my wife where her mother was. That did not go over well. At all.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819