Boosters in Kuningan Aug 2022

snpark

Cager
You were the one who said you could do it via the website. People would figure you had some knowledge about it. My bad for thinking you were not just throwing something out there you had no clue about to begin with.

Yes sir. Website. A site on the world wide web

App. An application on a mobile device

2 different separate things, softwares, browsers etc

I can run and I can jump but that doesn't mean I can skip

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Yes sir. Website. A site on the world wide web

App. An application on a mobile device

2 different separate things, softwares, browsers etc

I can run and I can jump but that doesn't mean I can skip
Evidently, you can trip.

Good you know what an app and a website are. Most people are also aware. Using them to get the most updated information and informing others with correct information and not just tossing any answers out there to get your name on a forum post seems a waste of time and effort on other's parts. It is a punch in the face for this Forum if someone directs others towards faulty information or makes them follow-up on something that doesn't exist.

You want to run and jump, fine. Just make sure you keep your eyes on the road so you don't trip.

ChrisTex

Charter Member
Cager
You cant do it that way anymore. Has to be via the app now. I'm on the phone with them every week so I know for a fact this is the case.

Have they suggested you travel abroad to get your booster?

My wife's situation: 1st jab here, second jab in Texas, and now trying to get the third one. Guy at the vaccine place was trying to be helpful do what he could to help. Couldn't do anything so he told my wife to submit a complaint and yes going abroad to get the booster shot was what they suggested.

snpark

Cager
Evidently, you can trip.

Good you know what an app and a website are. Most people are also aware. Using them to get the most updated information and informing others with correct information and not just tossing any answers out there to get your name on a forum post seems a waste of time and effort on other's parts. It is a punch in the face for this Forum if someone directs others towards faulty information or makes them follow-up on something that doesn't exist.

You want to run and jump, fine. Just make sure you keep your eyes on the road so you don't trip.

Try and make your dislike for me less obvious. It's more classy.

gemima

Cager
Have they suggested you travel abroad to get your booster?

My wife's situation: 1st jab here, second jab in Texas, and now trying to get the third one. Guy at the vaccine place was trying to be helpful do what he could to help. Couldn't do anything so he told my wife to submit a complaint and yes going abroad to get the booster shot was what they suggested.
It's not an issue for me to get a booster - I have it already (got it done last December) the issue is they won't recognize it in the PL app.
If they don't get it sorted out this round of uploads (I think I'm on my 5th attempt) I'll just give in and get a 2nd booster here.

snpark

Cager
It's not an issue for me to get a booster - I have it already (got it done last December) the issue is they won't recognize it in the PL app.
If they don't get it sorted out this round of uploads (I think I'm on my 5th attempt) I'll just give in and get a 2nd booster here.

You wouldn't be the first to do that, believe me!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyathink
Top Bottom