Book Meeting Room and Office Space in 5 Minutes

Eunike

Hello all,

Let me introduce first about my company, XWORK. XWORK is marketplace for working space. We have meeting rooms, coworking space, private office, event space, and training room in more than 300 locations in Jakarta. You can rent it hourly, daily, and monthly.

The booking process is very simple, you can do it via XWORK mobile apps that you can download from Google Play Store and Apps Store. You can also book it via website: www.xworkinternational.com . You can search for a meeting room or any other working space that suits your budget, location, and number of people! Some big companies like Grab , Indosat, Deloitte, Traveloka, and many more are already booked meeting room via XWORK.

If any of you, who’s expat in Jakarta, have difficulty to search for meeting room ( especially for those who have high mobility) or searching for semi permanent office, we are more than glad to help you find the working space that suits you best. If you need help or any other information you can reach me at [email protected] , thank you :yo:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjwalker441
Top Bottom