Beer supplier Surabaya

godmachine12

Charter Member
Cager
Greetings all. Does anyone have a contact to buy beer in bulk in Surabaya? This would be for private use, not a business. Trying to get a lower price. Any info anyone has got would be greatly appreciated.

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
Contact PT Multi Bintang Indonesia in Surabaya if you look for Bintang. They seem to be located on Jalan Raya kali rungkut nomor 5 at block E32-33 in the Sentra Dagang & Pertokoan Rungkut Megah Raya. I have a phone number but have no clue if it is still accurate: (031) 87824856.

If you look for Carlsberg, San Miguel, Anker and Kuda Putih then you have to look for the PT Delta Djakarta outlet in Surabaya. I am in contact with the JKT office and can give you their main contact number in JKT where you should be able to have someone from the Sales & Marketing dept redirecting you to the right person in Surabaya. Call 021 882 2520.

I don't work anymore with Bali Hai but if you want to get in touch with their distributor in surabaya you can contact PD Jaya Abadi in JKT. I work with them for a few products and they are pretty efficient. I doubt they wouldn't get someone from Surabaya calling you quickly. Their sales are rather aggressive so don't be surprise if they try to sell you a few cartons of kwetiau, some SW beans and a a couple of carton of Bich Chi banh rice paper to accommodate your beer. :)

I believe that all the contacts above have minimum order like 5 or 10 cartons perhaps.

[email protected]

Cager
I buy direct from Bali Hai in Bekasi and their minimum order is 5 cartons. However that is delivered to my house at no additional cost. I generally save about 100,000 per carton by buying direct when compared to supermarkets.

William King

Charter Member
Cager
HI Brian, I'd love a contact for that, if you don't mind.

Jaime C

Charter Member
Cager
Is a carton 24 beers? Bottles, I'd guess.

ukcouple

Charter Member
Cager
I buy direct from Bali Hai in Bekasi and their minimum order is 5 cartons. However that is delivered to my house at no additional cost. I generally save about 100,000 per carton by buying direct when compared to supermarkets.
hi Brian.. i know it's an old post but is there any chance you could pm me your contact at Bali hai. ?

ukcouple

Charter Member
Cager
Hi

Sorry I have not been online for a long time . PM me if you still need the information.
thanks brian.. i will pm you.

p.s. anybody.. excuse the stupid question but is sending a pm the same as starting a conversation.? it is not obvious to me how to send a pm.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZacharyBen
Top Bottom