Beer in Bogor

fmj50

Hi

Does anyone know a shop selling beer in Bogor. Just noticed Giant in Botani Square has stopped selling it. This country getting more dry every year.

Thanks

Fridrik

Bit late to post I see, but Sentul still has sales of beers. Bogor is now off the list of places to live. :)

It was already for some time (not only because of the mayor).

Thanks Wanderer, are we talking about Giant in Sentul?
The Giant store in Sentul is closing soon and will be replaced with IKEA. The only other grocery in Sentul will be Hypermarket at the Bellanova Mall.

The Giant store in Sentul is closing soon and will be replaced with IKEA. The only other grocery in Sentul will be Hypermarket at the Bellanova Mall.
Ok. Thanks very much, just came back to Bogor after a few months in Europe and getting thirsty.

They do offer it online at sites as Tokopedia, Bibli and even Kaskus for delivery at home. Obviously a location as Bogor could be an issue. There are quite many in the DKI, not sure about the whole Jabodetabek area.

They do offer it online at sites as Tokopedia, Bibli and even Kaskus for delivery at home. Obviously a location as Bogor could be an issue. There are quite many in the DKI, not sure about the whole Jabodetabek area.
Thanks very much jstar

Thanks very much jstar

Well, I guess you're lucky. And if the GoJek drivers brings it to your door...

IMG_7974.JPG

Any lager is better than the Bintang Radler I guess. Of course I prefer some higher quality Duvel or Leffe or so. But with local food here I don't care thát much as long as it is beer which is refreshing and cold. And not sweetened soda.

Hi, sorry to wake a new thread... But if you still need to find beers in Bogor (and also Jakarta), please find us at GoFood Bogor using the name: Kranjang.ID
If you prefer to purchase directly, you can browse our catalog at: https://beerboyz.net/catalog and contact via WhatsApp 081-111-8012 for Bogor Area or 0813-1779-2985 for Jakarta Area.
We are also available in BliBli marketplace using the name: BeerBoyz and BeerBoyz Jakarta

We provide commercial beers and also craft beers, hope the price quite friendly enough

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nightclubs