Basfana Ridan - Visas work permit consultant

Maulana

Hi guys,

Maulana here, sorry if I post in the wrong thread.

I work for Basfana Ridan - formalities company that provide a provision of processing work permits, visas, operating or business licenses, passport, single or multiple entry permits, airport handling, and other necessary permits from the Indonesian government institutions.

We assists companies, corporate employees, tourists, travel agents, government employees to obtain step-by-step instructions, information and application forms for all of their necessary formalities document needs and assists to secure the necessary formalities documents. Our staffs are competence, well trained and professionals for many years.

Our client ranging from big to small including (Exxon, Chevron, HESS, VICO, LOTTE, AIA, and etc) As of to date, BR has been providing the services more than 100 clients with over 2,500 expatriates and 5,000 locals.

Sorry if I post in the wrong
thread, but if you guys have anything in mind regarding visas or work permit, you can ask anything in here.

Thankyou
__

w; www.basridan.com
e; [email protected]

Jim69

Charter Member
Cager
How very kind of you to offer a free advice service.

I am sure you will get a lot of questions.

Maulana

Hi Jim69,

Sup Jim69, yea I hope this thread will be useful in the future.

Puspawarna

Cager
Maulana, I think what Jim69 meant was that you didn't mention your prices. I didn't see them on your website either. Would it be possible for you to share your standard fees for a few basic services that expats might be interested in? There is no requirement that you do so, but being transparent goes a long way toward establishing your credibility and is far more likely to get you clients than posting without explaining your fees.

waarmstrong

Charter Member
Cager
No response on the fee posting suggestion. Very telling.

As I have mentioned before, probably more than once, when a vendor posts a product or service for sale without mentioning the price, rest assured that whatever is on offer is no bargain.

Jim69

Charter Member
Cager
I really think that the OP is offering free advice. Then I guess their services if required.

Supir Angkot

Charter Member
Cager
Either they (OP) don’t want competitors to find out how much they charge you or each and everyone gets a customized quote based on what your unique need.

Maulana

Afternoon guys,
I appreciate for all your questions and opinions asked.

The pricing scheme may vary, depending on the expat citizenship, country of origin (whether restricted or not), number of procesess, type of formalities requirements, etc etc. In other words, each requirement either from individual or company will be treated case by case.

We are very keen to help assist any formalities requirements issues and concerns that customer needs. If you look at our track records it shows that we have been handling formalities from big/major companies requiring competencies and qualified staff.

In summary, we are a trusted company, so let me know if you need any help.

Thanks

-

w; www.basridan.com
e; [email protected]

Vanhelsing

Cager
The pricing scheme may vary, depending on the expat citizenship, country of origin (whether restricted or not), number of procesess, type of formalities requirements, etc etc. In other words, each requirement either from individual or company will be treated case by case.
I'm an Australian citizen who qualifies for a retirement visa in Indonesia. How much will you charge me to handle my application, including all sponsorship fees, administration costs etc. Thanks

Puspawarna

Cager
MOD NOTE: Please everyone - the purpose of the Goods and Services channel is not to offer our members a chance to take potshots at advertisers. You are welcome to ask questions, but they should be sincere requests for information. Perhaps you could pose specific situations and ask how much the cost would be. I'll start:

Maulana, how much would this cost: A KITAS/IMTA holder, American citizen, is married to another American citizen who has a DINAS visa. The KITAS holder decides to quit working and be added as a dependent on the spouse's DINAS. What would you charge to handle that, and what would the approximately length of time needed be?

Edited to add: simulposted with VanH. Van, my comment is not directed at you. You've graciously done exactly what people should be doing in this thread!

Ruserious

Puspa: Why? Surely if they advertise here free of charge then they run the risk of feedback. For example there is a tailor that i used once that advertises a lot on other sites. Lets just say i was not too impressed. If they put up an advert here then I'm not supposed to share? Can you elaborate on the rules....

Ok maybe my message before implied things too much that i don't know and we should keep it to factual response based on actual experiences but that can mean taking potshots sometimes. In this case you guys have asked for pricing so lets see if he comes through. I certainly didn't like his "don't worry you can trust me" style message.

dafluff

Cager
Puspa: Why? Surely if they advertise here free of charge then they run the risk of feedback. For example there is a tailor that i used once that advertises a lot on other sites. Lets just say i was not too impressed. If they put up an advert here then I'm not supposed to share? Can you elaborate on the rules....
If you have actual experience with this agency, then by all means post it. Otherwise you are merely speculating.

The full rules are available by clicking on "Posting Guidelines" at the top bar or here: https://forum.expatindo.org/misc.php?do=showrules

Maulana

That sounds a bit like "we will charge you as much as we think you can pay" or worse "depends on how much we have to negotiate to get your permit done"

If you cant give a few standard examples then there is something shady.....
That sound is what you are thinking, it is not what we are thinking. As I said earlier, the price is going to be case by case, let me know what specific services you want. Thanks

I'm an Australian citizen who qualifies for a retirement visa in Indonesia. How much will you charge me to handle my application, including all sponsorship fees, administration costs etc. Thanks
Hi Vanhelsing,

Appreciate your inquiry. I'll send the quote to your private message or email. If you don't mind give me your phone number, I'll contact you as well. Thanks

MOD NOTE: Please everyone - the purpose of the Goods and Services channel is not to offer our members a chance to take potshots at advertisers. You are welcome to ask questions, but they should be sincere requests for information. Perhaps you could pose specific situations and ask how much the cost would be. I'll start:

Maulana, how much would this cost: A KITAS/IMTA holder, American citizen, is married to another American citizen who has a DINAS visa. The KITAS holder decides to quit working and be added as a dependent on the spouse's DINAS. What would you charge to handle that, and what would the approximately length of time needed be?

Edited to add: simulposted with VanH. Van, my comment is not directed at you. You've graciously done exactly what people should be doing in this thread!
Hi Puspa, I appreciate and thanks for your comments.

With regards to your inquiry, I'll have some questions such as;
  1. How many years the KITAS holder has been working in Indonesia? In other words, Is he currently holding new KITAS, or KITAS extension (Extension 1, 2, 3.... ) ?
  2. Is the KITAS holder going to work again in Indonesia? If not, we will proceed with the KITAS process (Extension 1, 2, or 3 or ...)
  3. If the KITAS holder is not working, or following his/her dependent, it will no need to process IMTA. This will also apply for the other dependents like his/her Son, Daughter.
  4. You need to elaborate DINAS Visa (Which company he/she is working with)
As soon as I know your reply, I will quote accordingly through your private messages. Thanks

Ok maybe my message before implied things too much that i don't know and we should keep it to factual response based on actual experiences but that can mean taking potshots sometimes. In this case you guys have asked for pricing so lets see if he comes through. I certainly didn't like his "don't worry you can trust me" style message.
Hi Ruserious,

Thanks for your thoughts event though I totally disagree.
FYI, Free of charge is for the consultation only, not for the services. If you don't like my notes, well thats your call.
Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanhelsing

Cager
Hi Vanhelsing,

Appreciate your inquiry. I'll send the quote to your private message or email. If you don't mind give me your phone number, I'll contact you as well.
Hi Maulana,

I'm grateful for your reply and look forward to the provision of a quote in regard to my retirement visa inquiry. As a policy I generally don't supply my personal contact details to members of the forum who haven't established themselves as reliable sources of information or of a reliable character - I hope you will excuse me of any offence as this is not my intention.

Our members have a strong desire for this forum to become a respected avenue for expat information in regard to living in Indonesia, and if it's not an imposition, may I request any quotes or information you have concerning my visa inquiry be made public as it benefits our whole community.

It's great to have a business like your self willing to offer expats factual information in relation to living and working in Indonesia, and we look forward to your ongoing involvement within our community.

With that, I ask you not email me your rates or costs privately, rather, reply on this thread so all of our members may benefit from your experience and knowledge.

Again, I appreciate your willingness to provide costings for your service and look forward to you providing this information for our whole community as we always welcome knowledgeable people like your self.

Kindest Regards
Vanhelsing

Last edited:

Puspawarna

Cager
Hi Puspa, I appreciate and thanks for your comments.

With regards to your inquiry, I'll have some questions such as;
  1. How many years the KITAS holder has been working in Indonesia? In other words, Is he currently holding new KITAS, or KITAS extension (Extension 1, 2, 3.... ) ?
  2. Is the KITAS holder going to work again in Indonesia? If not, we will proceed with the KITAS process (Extension 1, 2, or 3 or ...)
  3. If the KITAS holder is not working, or following his/her dependent, it will no need to process IMTA. This will also apply for the other dependents like his/her Son, Daughter.
  4. You need to elaborate DINAS Visa (Which company he/she is working with)
As soon as I know your reply, I will quote accordingly through your private messages. .
Thanks Maulana. Would you permit me to share your PM'd answer with the members?

To answer your questions:

1) The spouse on a KITAS is on second KITAS extension.
2) The spouse is not going to work again. That's the reason for switching to dependent status on the other person's DINAS.
3) Yes, I am aware that if you don't work you don't need an IMTA.
4) The DINAS is issued for an individual working at ASEAN.

Jim69

Charter Member
Cager
I think we should all be supportive of Maulana. As I said at the start if some free advice from a qualified person is available and that is a great asset to the forum. If then members want to use the service offered and pay for it then good for Maulana.

A little like a partnership, it benefits the forum and the OP.

Puspawarna

Cager
I've deleted a couple of posts in this thread because they did not adhere to the guidance in post #11. Please remember, in the goods and services subforum, questions are welcome, sniping is not. Use a different subforum for idle commentary.

I have complete confidence in all of our members' ability to achieve the goal of highlighting any genuine concerns you may have through politely asking for information, and letting the record - or rather the advertiser - speak for itself.

Vanhelsing

Cager
Is it unreasonable to suggest businesses advertising their goods and services through this section who fail to answer or avoid direct questions from members should lose their right to promote themselves for free?

Puspawarna

Cager
Is it unreasonable to suggest businesses advertising their goods and services through this section who fail to answer or avoid direct questions from members should lose their right to promote themselves for free?

A perfectly reasonable question, but it belongs in our "Forum Information, Questions (etc)" subforum. Feel free to bring it up for discussion there.

Maulana

Hi Maulana,

I'm grateful for your reply and look forward to the provision of a quote in regard to my retirement visa inquiry. As a policy I generally don't supply my personal contact details to members of the forum who haven't established themselves as reliable sources of information or of a reliable character - I hope you will excuse me of any offence as this is not my intention.

Our members have a strong desire for this forum to become a respected avenue for expat information in regard to living in Indonesia, and if it's not an imposition, may I request any quotes or information you have concerning my visa inquiry be made public as it benefits our whole community.

It's great to have a business like your self willing to offer expats factual information in relation to living and working in Indonesia, and we look forward to your ongoing involvement within our community.

With that, I ask you not email me your rates or costs privately, rather, reply on this thread so all of our members may benefit from your experience and knowledge.

Again, I appreciate your willingness to provide costings for your service and look forward to you providing this information for our whole community as we always welcome knowledgeable people like your self.

Kindest Regards
Vanhelsing
Hi Vanhelsing,

Appreciate and thanks for your further notes on the subject inquiry.
Apologize not to able offering the pricing in public. For sure, I will PM the price to you shortly.

Let me give you an example why we're unable to publish our price for each individual services requested:
If someone is asking for KITAS price for example, there will be a lot of items that I need to clarify/question prior to offering the price such as: 1. Expat citizenship 2. New or extension 3. Worker or dependent 4. Occupation 5. Age.... etc

In essence, it does not mean we don't want to help or publish our prices. But, we need your understanding as customer that we will clarify some of the aspects mentioned above as an example. Therefore, 2 different citizenship with two different position and ages will be having different prices.

So it is very clear we have to treat the requirement of inquiry "case by case".

Thanks Maulana. Would you permit me to share your PM'd answer with the members?

To answer your questions:

1) The spouse on a KITAS is on second KITAS extension.
2) The spouse is not going to work again. That's the reason for switching to dependent status on the other person's DINAS.
3) Yes, I am aware that if you don't work you don't need an IMTA.
4) The DINAS is issued for an individual working at ASEAN.

Hi Puspa,

Appreciate and thanks for your further clarifications.

Yes you can share my PM to the members, but not for the pricing. Appreciate for your understanding.

Guys, we are willing to help to all of you with regards to your formalities requirement or concerns you have whatever nationalities you are.
Terima kasih.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjwalker441
Top Bottom