Banyuwangi

scouser59

Charter Member
Cager
Iv been over there a few times I heard there were around 25 foreigners scattered around , I can imagine in the old days it was tough , limited food shopping , but now hardys have opened a large supermarket ( the largest retailer in bali with a good range of imports ). the nice thing about the area is the people , non radical , also the weather is like bali.

john madden

Cager
Bowsaw - I used to live near Purwoharjo (out past Benculuk) but a bit more remote nowadays. I met a few bule around the traps (3 actually in as many years). The Giant out on the road to the ferry is the go-to hangout! Did you find a block of land to suit?

Bowsaw

Charter Member
Cager
Im in Solong Klatak. 5 mins from Hardys. Got block in kampung and 2 20 mins towards Licin. Sengon on them for now. Also bought public housing unit lol. In a rental atm while we figure out what to do 9jt tahun.

john madden

Cager
Im in Solong Klatak. 5 mins from Hardys. Got block in kampung and 2 20 mins towards Licin. Sengon on them for now. Also bought public housing unit lol. In a rental atm while we figure out what to do 9jt tahun.
Is Solong Klatak near the Arab kampung? Oh no on the way in from the west, right. Very nice up towards Licin.

Bowsaw

Charter Member
Cager
Yh is 1 arab family there. Built a house but to sell or for investment. Seen them once at Giant in burqas, even the locals were thinking gila in that heat lol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hindustanuniv
Top Bottom