Bali January 2020 Album

Wisnu

Charter Member
We visited Bali End of January 2020. As usual, we spent most of our time at diving destination, ie. Tulamben and Padang bai.
click below pic to visit our album. will add more pics

Bali 2020

harryopal

Charter Member
Good morning Wisnu,
Thank you for the link to those wonderful photographs. It is also appreciated that each of the creatures are identified. Are you a marine biologist? Are you a professional photographer or both?

I feel some concern for that woman ported carrying two bottles and other gear as she seems to be seriously overloaded. Are they paid adequately?

You may recall responding to an enquiry I made on the dive site when my daughter was visiting last year, You had recommended Gecko. My daughter dived at Gili Biaha and was delighted to see a Moa even though out of season.

Thanks for the recommendation and thanks for taking the trouble to share your great photographs.

Last edited:

Wisnu

Charter Member
Harry - thanks for kind words.
Glad to hear your daughter saw Mola-mola. Hope she enjoyed Bali both underwater and topsite.

I'm not photo pro neither marine biologist - just love travelling, enjoy the nature and taking pics.

Balinese women is strong hard worker - the Tulamben porter - they're getting used to carry 30 kg or more and easily walk on Tulamben pebble beach. They don't get a lot of money. In fact, some of the money paid for these services is also given to Banjar villages for community events and developement. But they were very grateful for what they got.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lila Aidina Hayati
Top Bottom