Badminton game

paulinenindhya

Hi it's me again... it's been 3 years since my last visits...
since it's hobbies and sports...
So i might as well post this to the group
we play twice a week. you could choose.

Tuesday 20:00
at kuningan (GOR Badminton Mega Kuningan)
Fees : IDR80,000

very nice indoor court, we play around 12-16 peeps using 2 courts
have aircon in the bathroom (i never been to the men's bathroom though)
have shower, hot water

Saturday 10:00AM
at Kebayoran Lama (Leo Hall)
Fees : IDR35,000 (or maximum 40k)

very friendly neighborhood
very welcoming vibe. BUT shabby place i have to say.
we play around 15-20 peeps using 2-3 courts
NO aircon
traditional bathroom, cold water only

so with the fees you'll get :
1. NEW FRIENDS!
2. Sporty lifestyle
3. shuttlecock
4. borrow racket for the game (optional)

Rules:
1. contact me via DM
2. open to ALL level (free tips on how to play! because we love to teach!)
3. open to ALL gender
4. bring your own shoes, shirts, towels, racket(you could borrow there from us for free)
5. during this pandemics, we strongly suggest you to wear mask if you're not playing. Bring your own hand sanitizer and other disinfectant
6. HAVE FUN!

thank you :)

Saturday 14 November 10am almost full quota.
we're still open for 2 more players.

thank you...
why is it soooo quiet here... hmmm

I'd be interested if you guys were in Bdg. Then again, maybe there is a bit if Covid related hesitancy? Would be nice to play on a court... Have fun!

If you do play in Jakarta Utara one of these days, I'd be interested!

I'd be interested if you guys were in Bdg. Then again, maybe there is a bit if Covid related hesitancy? Would be nice to play on a court... Have fun!
Indeed.... well... I encourage the member to seriously take precautious action if we're not playing...
that's only what I can think of.... yes... will inform you if we have game in bandung!

I love badminton too; but Mega Kuningan is a bit too far :D
Pre-covid, I played regularly here with Indonesian and Malaysian students from Al Azhar university. There's more than 5000 Indonesian and more than 10000 Malaysian students. Many of them are quite good - at same level with Egypt National players.
Trying to minimize covid19 risk (not young anymore) I don't play badminton anymore since pandemic; still continue with tennis - single only.

I love badminton too; but Mega Kuningan is a bit too far :D
Pre-covid, I played regularly here with Indonesian and Malaysian students from Al Azhar university. There's more than 5000 Indonesian and more than 10000 Malaysian students. Many of them are quite good - at same level with Egypt National players.
Trying to minimize covid19 risk (not young anymore) I don't play badminton anymore since pandemic; still continue with tennis - single only.
you want to try
Saturday 10:00AM
at Kebayoran Lama (Leo Hall)

but yes... i understand the covid part pak @Wisnu
we usually held national event too but this year cannot due to covid :(

Thanks Pauline,
Sure i'll join you once we're back home - love to play on proper badminton court with "real" shuttlecock.
We don't have dedicated badminton court here - typically multipurpose building with hard/concrete flooring which is not knee-friendly particularly for older player. Good quality feather shuttlecock is difficult to get and expensive. So, most people use plastic shuttlecock.

Thanks Pauline,
Sure i'll join you once we're back home - love to play on proper badminton court with "real" shuttlecock.
We don't have dedicated badminton court here - typically multipurpose building with hard/concrete flooring which is not knee-friendly particularly for older player. Good quality feather shuttlecock is difficult to get and expensive. So, most people use plastic shuttlecock.
no worry no worry...
focus on your frostbite first....
hope you'll get well soon pak @Wisnu :)

Hi again.
just an update we'll play at 19 dec
but off on 26 and 2 jan
we'll be back on 9 January :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819