B211A Change of Sponsor

Gednav

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the sponsor for the B211A Visitors Visa?

If so, what does my new sponsor need to bring to Immigrasi?

My sponsor is out of town and I need to extend the visa by the end of next week. If it can't be changed, I guess I'll be hoping out of the country on a visa run.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
You need a Surat Kuasa, compare it to a power of attorney from the old to the new sponsor.. Obviously all the info on the old and new guarantors, should be in the letter, their KTP's are very important. And obviously everything you needed for the initial visa request should be taken again.

Now depending on where you are, it could be the Immigration office makes it difficult.

Gednav

You need a Surat Kuasa, compare it to a power of attorney from the old to the new sponsor.. Obviously all the info on the old and new guarantors, should be in the letter, their KTP's are very important. And obviously everything you needed for the initial visa request should be taken again.

Now depending on where you are, it could be the Immigration office makes it difficult.

I'm located in Surabaya at the moment. I showed up today and they were causing all kinds of problems because I didn't bring my sponsor with me. Never had this issue for the past 2 SosBuds.

I'm guessing a "Surat Kuasa" can't be done overnight.

jstar

Mr. 10,000
The letter is easy but the processing, hmm. (If they agree a couple of days.)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Activity

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lila Aidina Hayati
Top Bottom