Astra Zanica jabs at private hospitals

SteveW

Hi Ladies / Gents
Question is...are there any private hospitals in Jakarta offering the Astra zenica jab
I have Balinese Daughter, Jakarta husband and 3yr grandson..
Want to get them sorted asap for later travel.
I am sailing Thailand so out the loop a little...thanks people

dafluff

Cager
No, AZ jabs are only in 6 provinces, Jakarta not included. Also private (paid) options have not started yet. All Covid vaccinations are currently public (free), but must meet certain criteria, which varies from region to region.

Burungkecil

Private jabs are unlikely to be available for some time as I believe all the vaccine producing companies have said they will only sell to governments for now to ensure that vaccines go to those most at risk rather than the wealthy

nd_eric_77

Charter Member
Cager
Private jabs are unlikely to be available for some time as I believe all the vaccine producing companies have said they will only sell to governments for now to ensure that vaccines go to those most at risk rather than the wealthy
I know quite a few wealthy people who are already fully vaccinated, despite meeting none of the official criteria. (Fwiw, I am a non-wealthy person who is fully vaccinated due to being a teacher)

Vulgarian

Yes, I know of a couple of wealthy and connected queue-jumpers. (Fwiw I'm neither wealthy nor connected, but I am British, so enjoy a queue)

snpark

Cager
Being a celebrity or social media influencer gets you to the front also. Like Raffi Ahmed. Who then immediately went to a huge party maskless.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
67nature17
Top Bottom