Anyone out there sporting the Jason Statham look?

vocalneal

Cager
Thinking I need a change but is it more or less maintenance that having hair. I don't want to go all out shaved head.

They say the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is.... 2 weeks. But we shave every day-ish so would the Statham look require weekly maintenance

I think it's done with a special electric razor, mind if you haven't got the accent like what I have and he has, forget it

#2 guide on my clipper every couple of weeks over my whole head works for me. Then again I don't care how others see me

#2 guide on my clipper every couple of weeks over my whole head works for me. Then again I don't care how others see me
I require #1 on the side and #3 on top, so way more stylish and metrosexual than you are. :third:

Hahaha, the last time I was stylish was 1974ish

I've gotten to the point that I don't care. I don't have to look at myself all the time like my wife does. So when she says so I just run the clipper over my head and done. Till the next time I look like her bush be baby ( her words)
What I don't get how they do that one day beard look. Now I bet that's a pain in the ass. And scratchy. I don't have that problem seeing I've got a full pirate beard going on , cause I'm a lazy sod

I suppose jarhead and stylish can coexist in the same sentence, even if not entirely compatible.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819