Allowable Time for DITJIN Approval for KTAP

fastpitch17

Charter Member
Cager
Heading to Jakarta in a week or so to turn paperwork for my KITAP over to DITJIN. How long has it been taking people to get approved? I always figured 10 working days but have heard it is going faster.

Thanks

A week to 10 (working) days, they will tell you when you take it in what date it is ready to collect.
They took my hubby's mobile phone number too & sent an sms.

We also left a number with them the last time, and received an sms. I don't know how long it has been since you were there, but the office has moved in the last five years. The new building is to the right of the old one (as viewed from the street).

Thanks BA. I figured up to 10 business days but then I read someone got the call after 3 days. just wondering if something changed.

We also left a number with them the last time, and received an sms. I don't know how long it has been since you were there, but the office has moved in the last five years. The new building is to the right of the old one (as viewed from the street).
I was there just after they moved so I know the place. They were still unpacking then and some still had temp offices.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats
Back