1. We will be doing some work on the forum over the next few days which may result in the forum being inaccessible for some amount of time. Thank you for your patience.

Actively looking for a job

Discussion in 'Job Seeker Profiles' started by Anusha Nairy, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Anusha Nairy

Anusha Nairy New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I am a trailing spouse who is actively seeking a job in Jakarta. I only have KITAS (dependent visa), and looking for an employer who can sponsor my work visa.
    I have three years of experience as a Software Developer. I have studied Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication. I am also flexible regarding my job role. My skills are as follows,
    • Having almost 3 years of experience in SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft Business Intelligence tools ( SSIS and SSRS ).
    • Having Experience in creating database objects such as tables, views, writing stored procedures and usage of Triggers and Indexes to facilitate efficient Data Manipulation and Data Consistency.
    • Worked under agile methodology and understands Scrum framework.
    • Proficient in MS Office. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
    Other than work my hobbies are Dancing, Event Organizing and cooking. I am trained in Indian classical Dancing. I was part of an event organizing committee in my previous company and have been acknowledged for multitasking, leadership qualities and my organizational skills. With a high willingness to learn, and eagerness to efficiently contribute to what is taught to me, I am sure that I will not disappoint the Employer.

If anybody has a job to offer or if you can refer me to related jobs, please contact me on this forum.
    Thank you.