A welcome message from the moderation team

Welcome to the forum BAJakarta. Just got your email minutes ago.

oh hell yes! You should definitely make this yours, looks awesome!

Except I like this original one a lot too....

Hmmm, maybe I can make a gif that changes once every 5 minutes.... so I can swap back and forth. (but not flash)

Ah, here's where ya'll went to. Long time lurker @ the "other" forum, didn't login for a few days and came back to a war zone. No worries, found you guys through google. On the second try with the name of a Moderator in combination with "forum" did the trick and was the 2nd search result ;).

Ah, here's where ya'll went to. Long time lurker @ the "other" forum, didn't login for a few days and came back to a war zone. No worries, found you guys through google. On the second try with the name of a Moderator in combination with "forum" did the trick and was the 2nd search result ;).

Welcome to the Expat Indo Forum!

I'm glad you found us on Google. It means our indexing is working!

What was your username on the other place? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable revealing publicly :D

Welcome to the Expat Indo Forum!

I'm glad you found us on Google. It means our indexing is working!

What was your username on the other place? You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable revealing publicly :D

Took care of it!

Welcome Euc-! Hope to see you post more as well!

My last visit to LIIF was at the end of May. Decided to take a quick look today, found new version of vBulletin, entire mod team banned and a PM telling me about this forum. Would love to know what has gone down, but in the meanwhile joining here. Hello y'all!

My last visit to LIIF was at the end of May. Decided to take a quick look today, found new version of vBulletin, entire mod team banned and a PM telling me about this forum. Would love to know what has gone down, but in the meanwhile joining here. Hello y'all!
Nice to see you back amongst us Sergei.
:)

Welcome "back" Sergei!

Wow I'm late! Just today did I find out about the new forum! I had been wondering over the past few weeks why the LIIF was so quiet (after some time not visiting) but as I saw new posts/threads as well as some "old dinosaurs" still active there it didn't come at all to my mind that a new forum existed... Until a post this morning that mentionned "the new forum"... And I googled and found you!

Very happy! Great job! Thanks!

Salut Takri!
Hope that everything is well for you.
Welcome back among us.

Salut Atlantis!
Yes all is well in Jogja.
Glad I found you all again ;-)
Thanks again

Welcome back, man. Basically everybody is here now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819