Payment Terms (rent only)
N/A
Price
Rp 38.000.000.000
Other Costs
other
Contact
cuncun h puspita 0818629263 / [email protected]
Located in a strategic area of Hang Lekiu Street - Kebayoran Baru which is only 1 Km away from Senayan City, this 3 floors newly-built luxury house could definitely be your home-sweet-home.

We'll I have seen some big big houses of locals in good areas (with the same, more or similar amount of land), none came close to that price. But what do i know...
Prices in Jakarta certainly exploded these years.😅

Opinions of prices

Sometimes people float their properties to pretend they have money if that makes sense
Advertising your home for $2m to pretend you are wealthy when in reality it's worth $800k

We'll I have seen some big big houses of locals in good areas (with the same, more or similar amount of land), none came close to that price. But what do i know...
Prices in Jakarta certainly exploded these years.😅
Prices exploded, but very few houses ever seem to get sold. I've seen many houses that are still for sale after 10 years. If they do get sold then 20-40% discount seems to be common. We got 30% off the asking price when we bought in 2021. These days it is better to go by the NJOP to work out what the house is worth, since NJOP values have increased a lot in recent years and are now close to market values.

We saw a guy selling a house for 7M and the NJOP value was higher than that. However I wouldn't have bought it even if he paid me, there were two extremely loud mosques, one was just behind the back garden. When the sound went off it almost gave me a heart attack. It's been on sale for about 8 years now.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramsau
Back