5yr second home visa

jstar

Mr. 10,000
Foreign bank? 🤭 In Indonesia?

it even should be a governmental bank as BRI, BNI, Mandiri, …

pantaiema

anyone applied if funds should be in indo bank or can be in foreign bank
"Saya menyanggupi untuk memiliki Proof of Fund berupa Rekening milik dan atas nama Saya pada Bank Milik Negara dengan nilai sekurang-kurangnya Rp. 2.000.000.000 (dua milyar rupiah) atau Bukti kepemilikan properti di Indonesia milik atas nama Saya"

"I undertake to have a Proof of Fund in the form of an account owned and in my name at a state-owned bank with a minimum value of Rp. 2,000,000,000 (two billion rupiahs) or proof of ownership of property in Indonesia belonging to me"

Do some research, think twice before you commit to lock your money 2b rupiahs for five years In Indonesian state banks. If you intend to stay longer it is probably better to have proof of ownership of property ?

dafluff

Cager

Balifrog

"Meanwhile, Napitupulu said that so far there has been no application for a second home visa for Bali. Because of this, no foreigner has issued a second home visa at Ngurah Rai Airport yet."

😁😁😁😄😄😄

Helpful Herbert

That's hilarious. Imagine if one person actually does apply, they will probably get the red carpet treatment at the airport, with the governor driving them to their hotel.

harryopal

Charter Member
That's hilarious. Imagine if one person actually does apply, they will probably get the red carpet treatment at the airport, with the governor driving them to their hotel.
Or perhaps no one there because the 2nd home visa officers have gone for an extended, as in four hours, lunch because it has been so quiet.

Last edited:

JonnyG

"Saya menyanggupi untuk memiliki Proof of Fund berupa Rekening milik dan atas nama Saya pada Bank Milik Negara dengan nilai sekurang-kurangnya Rp. 2.000.000.000 (dua milyar rupiah) atau Bukti kepemilikan properti di Indonesia milik atas nama Saya"

"I undertake to have a Proof of Fund in the form of an account owned and in my name at a state-owned bank with a minimum value of Rp. 2,000,000,000 (two billion rupiahs) or proof of ownership of property in Indonesia belonging to me"

Do some research, think twice before you commit to lock your money 2b rupiahs for five years In Indonesian state banks. If you intend to stay longer it is probably better to have proof of ownership of property ?
I'm a bit confused as page doesn't say it has to be an Indonesian bank? Someone else has said the same as you but I couldn't locate that part just
  • Proof of Fund in the form of an account owned by a foreigner or Guarantor with a value of at least IDR 2,000,000,000.00 (two billion rupiah) or equivalent;

I've also been told the cost 85 million per person yet the Indonesian website to apply says its
3 million. I've made an inquiry with the 1 local I know and he said . The immigration person said should have an Indonesian Bank account... And your Bank account minimal have money 2 billion

I'm going to have a meeting with them this week to try and clarify. Probably come out more confused than I went in. 4 day turn around for a visa seems like a miracle as well.

Cheers
Jon

Attachments

• VISA_RUMAH_KEDUA_-_Direktorat_Jenderal_Imigrasi.jpg
    VISA_RUMAH_KEDUA_-_Direktorat_Jenderal_Imigrasi.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2
  • VISA_RUMAH_KEDUA_-_Direktorat_Jenderal_Imigrasi.jpg
    VISA_RUMAH_KEDUA_-_Direktorat_Jenderal_Imigrasi.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 2

pantaiema

I'm a bit confused as page doesn't say it has to be an Indonesian bank? Someone else has said the same as you but I couldn't locate that part just
  • Proof of Fund in the form of an account owned by a foreigner or Guarantor with a value of at least IDR 2,000,000,000.00 (two billion rupiah) or equivalent;
I've also been told the cost 85 million per person yet the Indonesian website to apply says its
3 million. I've made an inquiry with the 1 local I know and he said . The immigration person said should have an Indonesian Bank account... And your Bank account minimal have money 2 billion
I'm going to have a meeting with them this week to try and clarify. Probably come out more confused than I went in. 4 day turn around for a visa seems like a miracle as well.
Cheers
Jon

@JonnyG
It is in appendices (see attached)

Attachments

• SE IMI-0820.GR.01.01 TAHUN 2022 - VISA DAN IZIN TINGGAL RUMAH KEDUA_Page_1.jpg
    SE IMI-0820.GR.01.01 TAHUN 2022 - VISA DAN IZIN TINGGAL RUMAH KEDUA_Page_1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 10
  • SE IMI-0820.GR.01.01 TAHUN 2022 - VISA DAN IZIN TINGGAL RUMAH KEDUA_Page_3.jpg
    SE IMI-0820.GR.01.01 TAHUN 2022 - VISA DAN IZIN TINGGAL RUMAH KEDUA_Page_3.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member