2 guy foreigners living in Bandung for event talent

Stevitri

Hi, I am looking for 2 men (Caucasian) who lives or available in Bandung on 24 February 2019
Who are interested to take a job as event talent.

Job description:
Event is for premiere league festival held in one of mall in Bandung
Talents wear british army uniform during the event (3 times showing up on stage)

Please contact me for further info.

Thank you so much

Good luck finding 2 foreigners doing this giving the risks of doing paid work in public without all the proper permits, unless you have them all?

I wonder what sizes the British (???????) army uniforms are?

Good luck finding 2 foreigners doing this giving the risks of doing paid work in public without all the proper permits, unless you have them all?

It's one time job from 3pm to 11pm which i thought not too risky!
I was thinking to study the talents background only.. Do you think it will work? Any suggestions how I can search for them in better way?
Thanks!

Firstly it's in a busy mall prime time with football and alcohol involved

Hardly discrete

And them in fancy dress military uniform? At least not Nazi! Although that has a history in Bandung

I'm not sure you will have a lot of luck in Bandung unless you offering crazy money

In Jakarta there's always some poor alcoholic waster in blok M desperate for $100 but in Bandung I don't know. And any respectable westerner would want $500++ at least for a days work.

Just my opinion. Maybe someone here will volunteer

Sure. Saint Nicolas and Santa Claus have passed so I was technically unemployed anyway...

Ah, we could go together, @snpark .....

LGUhBxI.gif

If you can postpone the event until July, I will do it for $450.

UK military has women in it... and *GASP* .... BLACK PEOPLE!

Since I guess it will be history themed (tempo doeloe); the British army even had Indian, Burmese and Malay regiments during the previous WW's.
But hey, bule will look better, right? :ohwell:

If the uniforms are full dress red parade uniforms with bearskin hats, then they are worn by the British only.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TopTalent
Back