10 days already

atlantis

Administrator
Cager
There is just 10 days that we have launched our new community and we have already more than 2.800 posts over 200+ threads.

We even had a peek day at 408 posts on July 20th and we beat almost everyday our record online users which shows that we start to be seen from the outside, even though we still have a LOT of effort to have a visibility in par with the quality of our contributors.

After ten days, the top poster is... Bad_Azz. Why am I not surprised? :) If we take off the mods/admins, the following top posters are Fastpitch17, Happyman, Nimbus and William King.

This is a tremendous start in terms of member's activity if I compare with the figures of the forum most of us come from. A big thank you to all of you who have joined us in this new adventure.

Not surprisingly, the most viewed thread has been the Random Infractions: A day in the life of that other forum.] thread which shows a bit of our concerns (and those of the lurkers out there :))

It genuinely amazes me just how active this board is. I know things will settle down a bit once the initial giddy enthusiasm has passed, but we really do seem to be on our way to setting up a viable on-line community over the long term.

In my wildest dreams I did not imagine we'd be so active, so fast. I join atlantis in giving you all a big thank you!

Not surprisingly it's doing very well, in fact I think more interesting threads, it's quite amazing how quickly it has grown, I'm sure it will carry on growing, well done

Yes, great job and a big thank you to everyone! This support means a lot to us!

We are still working on The Cage... More on this soon :D

There is just 10 days that we have launched our new community and we have already more than 2.800 posts over 200+ threads.

We even had a peek day at 408 posts on July 20th and we beat almost everyday our record online users which shows that we start to be seen from the outside, even though we still have a LOT of effort to have a visibility in par with the quality of our contributors.

After ten days, the top poster is... Bad_Azz. Why am I not surprised? :) If we take off the mods/admins, the following top posters are Fastpitch17, Happyman, Nimbus and William King.

This is a tremendous start in terms of member's activity if I compare with the figures of the forum most of us come from. A big thank you to all of you who have joined us in this new adventure.

Not surprisingly, the most viewed thread has been the Random Infractions: A day in the life of that other forum.] thread which shows a bit of our concerns (and those of the lurkers out there :))

In her best mafiosa voice "heeey, I tawk a lot, so sue me huh" :rofl:

I've had time on my hands is all.
I have used lots of advice & help from the guys in this & the other forum & it seems only fair to try to pay it on to other people.
I am invested in the Indonesian life, so I am investing in this online community.

I believe this: If people have an understanding of the culture and general way things are here in Indonesia and if it helps them to adapt without some of the hassles & common errors (which they can easily pick up online & especially in the forums) , then it is all good. BUT it is better when there is integrity of information & that is the aim, I assume,in here.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819