Living in Indonesia with my Family: C317 or Visa kunjungan?

VinSon

I am an ex WNI, due to my parents' divorce, I moved to NL with my mother when I was 10 years old. When I was 16, my mother took the Dutch nationality, and changed this for me as well. Now I am 41 years old, married with my dutch husband and together have 5 children. We have online income from internet marketing. We want to live in indonesia permanently. I know I can apply for a repatriation kitas, which I can also convert to kitap right away.

My question is:
Can my husband and children apply for a C317 once i have my persetujuan for the C318 or do they have to enter on visa kunjungan first and as soon as I received my Kitap apply for a C317 for them?

According to pasal 54c (see below) my husband and children could also get a Kitap if i have a Kitap. is this correct?

Looking forward to your replies!

Warm regards,
Sona & Fam.

Pasal 54
(1) Izin Tinggal Tetap dapat diberikan kepada:
a. Orang Asing pemegang Izin Tinggal terbatas
sebagai rohaniwan, pekerja, investor, dan lanjut
usia;
b. keluarga karena perkawinan campuran;
c. suami, istri, dan/atau anak dari Orang Asing
pemegang Izin Tinggal Tetap; than
d. Orang Asing eks warga negara Indonesia dan eks
subjek anak berkewarganegaraan ganda
Republic of Indonesia.
(2) Izin Tinggal Tetap sebagaimana dimaksud pada ayat
(1) tidak diberikan kepada Orang Asing yang tidak
memiliki paspor kebangsaan.
(3) Orang Asing pemegang Izin Tinggal Tetap merupakan
pendulum Indonesia.

Short answer, yes. They can apply soon as you get your visa.
Thank you for your reply!

The thing that makes it so confusing is that different sources even within the imigrasi department all say different things. An agent asked the Kepala izin tinggal about this matter and he said I have to have my KITAP first and be employed. So my employer can sponsor my husband and kids. Is this right? I also heard that our application hardly ever happens, so I get the idea that most don't really know what rules apply....

I have already applied for the 318 and have the persetujuan, so now I can apply for the husband and kids 317 with my sepupu as sponsor? (He sponsored me for my 318 as well) I don't want to gamble and waste 5x 150 USD and 5x 200.000 IDR...

Hope to hear from you!

Also I the application form they ask for kartu keluarga, which I obviously don't have.

Thank you for your reply!

The thing that makes it so confusing is that different sources even within the imigrasi department all say different things. An agent asked the Kepala izin tinggal about this matter and he said I have to have my KITAP first and be employed. So my employer can sponsor my husband and kids. Is this right? I also heard that our application hardly ever happens, so I get the idea that most don't really know what rules apply....

I have already applied for the 318 and have the persetujuan, so now I can apply for the husband and kids 317 with my sepupu as sponsor? (He sponsored me for my 318 as well) I don't want to gamble and waste 5x 150 USD and 5x 200.000 IDR...

Hope to hear from you!
Did you get your 318 visa? Who is your sponsor?

I sure will Teabag, We're in Bandung, Jawa Barat
We also will be in Bandung.

Imigration loket for foreigners is at first floor, parking always full, but all on site, payment at the entrance of parking, copy shop down the street.

They looked professional to me, had my VOA extended there, took me 3 visits. You have to be early there, its a busy place

Than

In that case, your nephew has to be a sponsor for the 317 dependant visas too.
Thanks a lot! It worked, all got approved today. For the kitas we have all in place now, except a Bukti Keterangan dari perwakilan RI tanting kehilangan. You know how to get this?

Bukti Keterangan dari perwakilan RI tanting kehilangan. You know how to get this?

See here:

There are quite some ex-WNI on this forum who have been through all this already. And the website of the Direktorat Jenderal Administrasi Hukum Umum also gives an explanation of course.

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back