Questionnaire for my thesis about tourism (I would appreciate your help!)

Ryan_theW

Hello Everyone, hope you are doing well! My name is Ryan, currently a final year student doing my bachelor's program at the University of Indonesia. At the moment, I am doing a research for my thesis as it is a pre-requisite to graduate. The thesis I am doing is about "The Impact of Destination Brand Authenticity and Destination Brand Self-Congruence on Tourist Loyalty Through Destination Brand Engagement as Mediation (Study on Istiqlal Mosque Religious Tourism)".

I would really appreciate anyone here that would be willing to spare some time to help me fill in this questionnaire. The amount of time to do it would only take around 10-12 minutes, and there isn't a right or wrong answer. If you are worried about data, I can 100% assure you that no actual personal identity (names, occupation, ect.) are required, just a general information that will also be kept confidentially and only used for my research purposes. There is also a chance for you to win a small amount of prize through a random draw which will be picked of a phone number which you will have the OPTION TO FILL IN OR NOT AT ALL. Both Indonesians and Expats are welcomed to fill in the questionnaire.

The questionnaire is shared in both Indonesian and English

If you are interested and are willing to help me out, you can click on the link below to fill in the questionnaire:

https://bit.ly/RyansThesis

Again, I would like to appreciate and thank you for sparing some of your time to help me out. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Ryan
smile.png

P.S. If you have any sort of question or need to clarify anything, feel free to contact me through private message or reply to this thread.

Welcome @Ryan_theW !

I have filled your questionnaire. Good luck!

ps: to our other forum members, @Ryan_theW contacted me by private message to ask if it is ok to post a survey for his studies and in which section of the forum. I have informed him that he is welcome to do so.

Welcome @Ryan_theW !

I have filled your questionnaire. Good luck!

ps: to our other forum members, @Ryan_theW contacted me by private message to ask if it is ok to post a survey for his studies and in which section of the forum. I have informed him that he is welcome to do so.
Hi again @El_Goretto!

Beforehand, I'd like to apologize for not replying back to your message, it kept saying I wasn't able to reply back due to some problems. I am also thankful for your response to my question and for allowing me to post this survey, I really appreciate it!

I would then also like to thank you once again for sparing some of your valuable time to help me out with my survey, thank you so much!

I was happy to try and help you by filling this out,
but as a resident of Bali, my three or four disqualifying
answers only took me a few seconds to answer.
Kudos for thinking to do this however, and expressing
your intentions quite clearly.
Good luck with your thesis. (y)

I was happy to try and help you by filling this out,
but as a resident of Bali, my three or four disqualifying
answers only took me a few seconds to answer.
Kudos for thinking to do this however, and expressing
your intentions quite clearly.
Good luck with your thesis. (y)
Hi @BliGundul!

Thank you so much for your response. No worries at all, your intention alone is already very encouraging for me to continue and finish my research, I really appreciate it :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James A