Tiny insects in my wardrobe

Yes, book lice .. pretty sure those are the insects in my wardrobe and clothes. There are more than 60 species of book lice ... the only thing you have to do is lower the humidity. My AC is now 24h set on 'dry'. Hope that will work.

Bed bugs becoming a worldwide problem. You can easily bring them home from e.g. hotels, hospital, restaurant, taxi, etc. They are resistant now for most pesticides. Crossfire has good results according to experts. But as far as I noticed the insects in my wardrobe and clothes look different and I think are not bed bug related. They resemble 'book lice' by size, form and movements. These insects like damp evironment. Which makes sense, because my house is new, just handed over by the developer. So, the walls are not fully dry yet. The only thing not matches is that the insects are in some of my clothes. But, then again there are more than 60 species of book lice. Maybe one specy likes to hang out in clothes. Neverteless, I am going to lower the humidity in my room with the AC switch to 'dry' ... see if the insects go away.
Epidemic in Paris, 1 October 2023...

Bed bugs! Every where .. cinemas, busses, trains, ...
Planes? Oei!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819