G'day

Hey everyone, my name is Mark, I'm an Aussie married to Indonesian looking to settle in Baros, Banten. Been in Indonesia since July & got my ITAS recently. Was scouring the internet looking for info & found your forum. Read a few posts, liked the colourful banner & decided to join. I'm a retired Diesel Fitter & just looking for a simpler life to raise our children.

Hope to bump into you in the forum

Hello Bintangwarrior and welcome to the forum!
I am French born and Indonesia has been home for me for more than 2 decades. I am married to a wonderful Minahasan lady and we have 3 grown up kids.
I live in the eastern part of Indonesia in the city of Manado.
Cheers,
O.

Hey everyone, my name is Mark, I'm an Aussie married to Indonesian looking to settle in Baros, Banten. Been in Indonesia since July & got my ITAS recently. Was scouring the internet looking for info & found your forum. Read a few posts, liked the colourful banner & decided to join. I'm a retired Diesel Fitter & just looking for a simpler life to raise our children.

Hope to bump into you in the forum
Hi & welcome to the forum.
Did you know we had to vote on the colour banner LOL... there was some to-ing & fro-ing about the colour scheme etc.
That's how we roll haha, we'd fight over a fart in here. :D

Hi & welcome to the forum.
Did you know we had to vote on the colour banner LOL... there was some to-ing & fro-ing about the colour scheme etc.
That's how we roll haha, we'd fight over a fart in here. :D

He meant banTer I think

Well Blue isn't the most exciting colour banner in the world

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

No members online now.

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stats