Smart TV...

I am thinking of buying this thing, anyone has experienced QLed technology?
87D9A6F7-EFFB-44DF-9947-3B2C1F00F8DC.jpeg

I am thinking of buying this thing, anyone has experienced QLed technology?View attachment 2558
Have no experience with them but here is a quick comparison from Digital Trends. Also the Xiaomi products seem to be of high quality and it appears that Samsung is the manufacturer for all QLED panels.

Which is better QLED or OLED?

QLED comes out on top on paper, delivering a higher brightness, longer lifespan, larger screen sizes, lower price tags, and no risk of burn-in. OLED, on the other hand, has a better viewing angle, deeper black levels, uses less power, is killer for gaming, and might be better for your health.

Have no experience with them but here is a quick comparison from Digital Trends. Also the Xiaomi products seem to be of high quality and it appears that Samsung is the manufacturer for all QLED panels.

Which is better QLED or OLED?

QLED comes out on top on paper, delivering a higher brightness, longer lifespan, larger screen sizes, lower price tags, and no risk of burn-in. OLED, on the other hand, has a better viewing angle, deeper black levels, uses less power, is killer for gaming, and might be better for your health.
Thanks Hawk, I need replace my lounge 47inch Samsung Smart TV, many LEDs fell off, at least 15 spots. To replace it will cost 1.6jt but no guaranty will last long. So forget replacing it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Follow Us

Latest Expat Indo Articles

Latest Tweets by Expat Indo

Latest Activity

Online Now

Newest Members

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Les 819
Back